OFFICIAL press RELEASE: I mistakenly thought I was Ethiopian. In fact I am A Somali.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I urge you to have the decency to forget my lapses of judgement recently where I actually believed that I discovered I was an Ethiopian. It is true that my ancestors were born in Gaashaamo in occupied Western Somalia. That does not make me an Ethiopian.

I ask that you let bygones be bygones. I will now accept to honor my Somaliness :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

(Dam xabashis rejected me and told me to go to hell. I know how it feels to be a sheegato now)

Xaruun

VIP
I urge you to have the decency to forget my lapses of judgement recently where I actually believed that I discovered I was an Ethiopian. It is true that my ancestors were born in Gaashaamo in occupied Western Somalia. That does not make me an Ethiopian.

I ask that you let bygones be bygones. I will now accept to honor my Somaliness :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

(Dam xabashis rejected me and told me to go to hell. I know how it feels to be a sheegato now)
Finally sick of that raw meat, eh? From 63 IQ to 68 Iq, eh? Welcome back :denzelnigga:

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream

*sees the sky blue flag and star of unity as profile pic*

:banderas::friendhug:

@Grigori Rasputin now it’s ur patriotic duty to use all the training you had to create Somaliland karbashing threads. See you on the frontline brother

Once you go Ethiopian, you can’t go back.

We reject u aswell . You probably got aidis, get away from my people amxaar

Yoo I just found out my fam are descendants of Yemeni sheikh from 300 years ago

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Welcome back, its seems like you were rejected by raw meat eaters:vo3yidw:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Lol I was born in addis ababa so is my mother and never have I ever identified as an Ethiopian.

Some people are just more patriotic then others :salute:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What happened to the ICC case, is that blessed as well?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
11343.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I will not allow you knuckleheads to be the guardian of who can be and cannot be a Somali.

I’ve made a mistake while distraught at the state of affairs in the homeland. Blame our calamity not me.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Somalinmo is a pride thing, you threw away your pride. Now where did that lead you to, nowhere. No cushitic people wants you. Except us. Somalinmo is not based on blood, its based on savagary and cunningness. You have shown the latter. We dont welcome you. Because you never left us to begin with. You were a somali and you will always be one(IF you fulfil the requirements)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts