OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

They have no depth and can’t get rid of Russ. No chance
I think Russ will be better. And I think lakers are getting some pieces in the summer. Losing Caruso was bad but he’s replaceable. If lebron and AD is healthy with ok pieces around them, I don’t see the warriors beating them. Clippers if healthy to me are the team to beat.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Do y’all think the Raptors should go for KD? The NBAs valuation of Scottie Barnes is so high that he MUST be the centrepiece of a KD to Toronto trade. If Scottie has that much potential, why not keep him?

Do y’all think the Raptors should go for KD? The NBAs valuation of Scottie Barnes is so high that he MUST be the centrepiece of a KD to Toronto trade. If Scottie has that much potential, why not keep him?

Kd is talented but is a drama queen .
I rather keep scottie barnes and build around him then trade him and some pieces for lady durant.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
@Scottie Barnes
Toronto missing piece is myles turner .
M.turner and our rookie switching up at center would be soo deadly. We should trade pascale for myles turner and some picks
They would’ve done it already. They don’t think a lack of a traditional centre is a big deal. They just got a highly mobile shot blocking centre at 22 years of age! They also added a career 40% 3 point shooter who can defend 1-4 and has a 7-3 wing span in Otto Porter Jr. This team has an excellent blend of young talent and veteran leadership.

Expect internal growth from the core to propel them into a deep playoff run. Consider the fact that Siakam will be available all year adn won’t be returning from injury. He made All nba against all odds. Expect a small uptick in all categories, an all star and all NBA second team appearance from him. Barnes won’t be the 5th option anymore.

Grimmer

Reer guri
Ant pissed off the rainbow community, he’s about to lose those Sprite sponsorships now :dead:
Wallahi this guy doesn’t give a f*ck, he’s madow from Atl. Nigga said basketball is boring and would play football instead if they gave him an opportunity.

Wallahi this guy doesn’t give a f*ck, he’s madow from Atl. Nigga said basketball is boring and would play football instead if they gave him an opportunity.
yea dude’s hilarious, I think he may just be playing hoops because NBA stars get paid way more than NFL stars do, can’t say I blame him for making that choice :manny:

Trending