OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Guys a bucket. One of the best young guards in the game for sure. He’s taken that extra leap this year and I won’t be surprised if he wins the Most Improved Player award.

Last edited:
Amazing game :rejoice:

giphy.gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Stupid stats lool. But this man is a stat chaser. Most players would chill second half
I’m not even Westbrook biggest fan but you gotta give credit where credit is due. People think he’s not a winner but he’s the type of player that you gotta take a chance on chemistry wise when you wanna a chip. He’d be a perfect third star player on a contending team.

westbrick stat padding as usual.
Also
View attachment 183367
:wow:If only he had other decent players next to him.
He is not a winner because when it really matters he doesn’t turn up. He is not great shooter and don’t make good decisions in big moments. Last few years he has solely been focused on numbers to up his greatness and plays for himself. I give him respect cause he brings it every time.

I’m not even Westbrook biggest fan but you gotta give credit where credit is due. People think he’s not a winner but he’s the type of player that you gotta take a chance on chemistry wise when you wanna a chip. He’d be a perfect third star player on a contending team.
A third star is usually a utility swiss army knife type of guy that does all the small stuff that doesn't necessarily show up on the stat sheet yet provides great impact. Westbrook is the antithesis of that, he stuffs the box score yet impacts your team less than the numbers suggest.

A third star is usually a utility swiss army knife type of guy that does all the small stuff that doesn't necessarily show up on the stat sheet yet provides great impact. Westbrook is the antithesis of that, he stuffs the box score yet impacts your team less than the numbers suggest.
Exactly. His numbers always look good, but everyone around him drops and you overall become worse team.

Trending