OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Fuk Zaza :pacspit:
Never liked the sob :pacspit:
Really hope he doesn't wake up tomorrow.

Lowry heading to the Sixers is a joke :cryinglaughsmiley:
He really wanna join the process :russ:

Imagine adoo nin weyn ah going to the Sixers :deadmanny::deadmanny:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
lowry isn't going anywhere if raptors pay him dude is 31 no way hes gonna turn down 50 million extra to play for trash sixers :mjlol:
but lowkey i don't want to pay him nigga always getting injured and choking in the playoffs :bell:

he brings us to the cap hit and is talking about the sixers of all places

he's mentally compromised and ageing. i'm fine if he walks. he's not worth the money he thinks he's worth.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Fuk Zaza :pacspit:
Never liked the sob :pacspit:
Really hope he doesn't wake up tomorrow.

Lowry heading to the Sixers is a joke :cryinglaughsmiley:
He really wanna join the process :russ:

Imagine adoo nin weyn ah going to the Sixers :deadmanny::deadmanny:

tell me zaza doesn't look like a sea creature :russ:

my nigga aldridge looked like he drank henny before they game :siilaanyosmile:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
he brings us to the cap hit and is talking about the sixers of all places

he's mentally compromised and ageing. i'm fine if he walks. he's not worth the money he thinks he's worth.
Don't think he'd be stupid enough to turn the money down.
Some saying he might join the Spurs lol
He's really ovverated tbh got a good fit with y'all or he would've been a journey man.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
tell me zaza doesn't look like a sea creature :russ:

my nigga aldridge looked like he drank henny before they game :siilaanyosmile:
Can't stand the

Don't know who I'll root for in the final this year smh

Can't stand Lebum I want him to go 3-5 and neither can I stand Zaza

I do want KD to get a ring tho.

Just hope Zaza dies before the final it'll be better.:birdman:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Don't think he'd be stupid enough to turn the money down.
Some saying he might join the Spurs lol
He's really ovverated tbh got a good fit with y'all or he would've been a journey man.

replacing parker with lowry is kind of like replacing your 2002 muffler with a 2004 mufler without warranty :dead:

tbh it's best for him to go to san antonio. gordon hayward to boston and lowry to san antonio to make both conferences somewhat more competitive.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
replacing parker with lowry is kind of like replacing your 2002 muffler with a 2004 mufler without warranty :dead:

tbh it's best for him to go to san antonio. gordon hayward to boston and lowry to san antonio to make both conferences somewhat more competitive.
He'd actually get better mentally at Spurs too because Pop wouldn't allow that weak mentality he has at Toronto being brought to his house.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Hayward going to Boston lol they fit in well. He joins his former college coach. Them racist Celtics white fans he'll feel at home. He'll call Thomas a if he misses a game winner.:chrisfreshhah:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
He'd actually get better mentally at Spurs too because Pop wouldn't allow that weak mentality he has at Toronto being brought to his house.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Hayward going to Boston lol they fit in well. He joins his former college coach. Them racist Celtics white fans he'll feel at home. He'll call Thomas a if he misses a game winner.:chrisfreshhah:

:deadpeter:

i'm giving up on casey entirely. you're right - you gotta go to texas to escape his neef coaching style :damn:

f*ck Zaza, walaahi if I was 6"8 I would have signed a 1 day contract with the spurs just to punch that cyclops right in the face..

Screw KD dont need another Nigga getting a ring..

Wanted rockets against warriors so badly but James harden went full retard in game 6 and single Handedly eliminated the rockets himself..

Guess I can only cheer on the Boston Celtics but God Isiah Thomas is short :heh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Olynyk torched the Wizards in game 7 :russ: :deadpeter::cryinglaughsmiley:
Never laughed so hard nigga turned into prime Bird on them.:chrisfreshhah:

I feel bad for my guy Wall and Beal. Wizards bench were ass gave no help to the starters compared to the Celtics.

Anyway most likely Lebum will sweep the the Celtics.:manny:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
cavs about to cruise to the finals

7rinF2U.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I got the Spurs, GSW only knows how to beat teams that don't have Obamacare.

#FuckZaza
:pacspit:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Spurs play like a high school team without Kawhi.
:browtf:

Van Gundy: We have the MVZ.. Z for Zaza..
219493743538077697.png

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Zaza :pacspit:
Ruined a good series

My Lakers got the second pick :rejoice: Was so nervous thought we'd lose our pick

Sike this shit is rigid :mjlaugh:

Silver and gotta pay us back for what fuktard Stern did to us:manny:
Knicks :russ: Walaahi this franchise is a joke.

Celtics :pacspit: Robbed the Nets in daylight

Conference finals and the number 1 pick:pacspit: They'll be eating off Nets for next few years :pacspit:

Anyway just glad we kept our pick. Interesting summer ahead for us. :rejoice:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Got Mark Jackson commentating the warriors game and saying with a straight face this shit ain't rigged :mjlol:

Knickerbockers couldn't even get top 5 :dead:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
If the King wins a 4th NBA title, he is the G.O.A.T in my book. Why? MJ had Scottie Pippen, a member of 50 greatest NBA players, and Dennis Rodman. The King got no one but himself. Kyrie Irving is not in the same level as Scottie.

Trending