Official Losing The *Dad Bod* Campaign

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1594743749239.png

Eat in a 500calorie deficit and hit the gym abti. Being a complete newb is good, you'll build muscle and you lose fat simultaneously. Brave guy for posting this wallahi:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is NO more aphrodisiac than being THIN. literally just putting on a tshirt is orgasmic when u r thin

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I can't stop laughing! Your son tried to suck you nipple :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Couldn't believe what was happening....he's a cheeky little rascal.

Bro. Continue going and don't give up! I'm rooting for you:vncu2n5:. For all the people that are and going to make fun of him. Just know that he has more balls than you. At least he isn't a coward. I aplaud that bravery brother

Saxiib, I've been using the internet for over 20 years, and have been dealing with all kinds of peoples.....i can take all they dish out at me.

Keep us posted on your transformation

That's my whole purpose.

Why do all UK faarax looks like this :cosbyhmm:

This is what peak performance and body image is like.

You can do it! Your son will be so proud of you when he sees this video when he's older. Wish you luck on your journey!

Thanks, saxiib. I sure hope so. Doing all this for him.

Let's make it more interesting @Arma

If you don't meet a goal at a set deadline you donate $1,000 to your favourite feminist/trans charity :gaasdrink:

That's a tough choice......there's about a dozen great charities......

Eat in a 500calorie deficit and hit the gym abti. Being a complete newb is good, you'll build muscle and you lose fat simultaneously. Brave guy for posting this wallahi:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

I've already got a solid plan in place, that covers all ground; both weightloss and muscle building.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Let's Go!

In Sha Allah, I'll see you lot in a couple of days.
Fuckin libaax sxb. InshaAllah more success to you. Check out Paul Otote on Youtube. His knowledge will save you alot of time and make your progress more efficient.
Herbs can prime your body physically and mentally

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Exercise with maximum effort. That means strengthening and tightening up your core muscles (abdominals) every time you run or lift weights. This will help you lose weight exponentially especially if you're eating the right foods.

Malis taking off their kit left right and centre. Is this the trend for 2020 or something. Who's next, Farmaajo naked on FB live :damn:
Loool would not be surprised at all like snapchatters letting it all out as 2020 has more to come

Trending