Official Height Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
This nigga don't know what a back and forth is he gets emotional when you drop the karbaash on him :mjlol: sorry kulaha. This is the internet if you get offended you're weak sauce nacalaa
Says the guy who derailed his thread about height by responding to everything that triggered him. If you didn't get offended you would've laughed it off and continued with your height nonsense. And by the way, a straight man posting about height, skin tone etc. is questionable.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Says the guy who derailed his thread about height by responding to everything that triggered him. If you didn't get offended you would've laughed it off and continued with your height nonsense. And by the way, a straight man posting about height, skin tone etc. is questionable.
I am not tiggered saxiib I'm just pissing you off to the max :mjlol: you take the internet too seriously.

connoisseur of trannies kulaha:faysalwtf:

No one still knows what you are btw...
Are you male or female waryaa?:farmajoyaab:
._. does it really matter? im not comfortable with my gender and ethinicity so i dont want to disclose anything just yet. The only person i fully confided in was eternallightx and im happy she didntQARXIS me

Status
Not open for further replies.