Official Height Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Nah bruv. UK uses the metric system. Adigu maraykan ayaad iska baadhaysaa:pacspit::mjlaugh:
We use metric system other than on Roads e.g. 10 miles and height 6 feet. We use metric for everything else nacalaa don't question me I don't question you about Sweden. Adigana :pacspit:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Last time I checked I was 5'11 in 2015. I was 18/19 back then so IDK maybe I added an inch or two. Better check again :cosbyhmm:

5'10-6'1 is the perfect height for men since everything from shirts to beds fits nicely :rejoice: the world is built for men this height

Last time I checked I was 5'11 in 2015. I was 18/19 back then so IDK maybe I added an inch or two. Better check again :cosbyhmm:

5'10-6'1 is the perfect height for men since everything from shirts to beds fits nicely :rejoice: the world is built for men this height
Can you convert that to cm?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

5'10 is the perfect height for men
IMG_6084.GIF
IMG_6306.GIF

If you are under 5"11 then you have no hope :manny:

Halimos nowadays are 6ft and the 5"5-5"7 Halimos all want 6ft+ Somali guys .

Consider Pakistani chicks if you are below 5"11 :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending