Official Height Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
As people's obsession with hair starts to fade away a new chapter opens up on SSPOT. A new hot topic has emerged HEIGHT. I'm a blessed 6'3 and maybe among the upper echelon of height on SSPOT.
Short niggas who should give up on life @leeroy jenkins @Transparent @Yonis (even though he claim 6'2 we all know he's the fat midget Prince of Somalia nigga, @fox
@shan-futo-le abayo macaan like 6'0 tall royalty you are a true Cushitic warrior Mashallah :banderas:

Anyways what your height. Guys be a man and take an L if you're below 5'10.

Last edited:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
As people's obsession with hair starts to fade away a new chapter opens up on SSPOT. A new hot topic has emerged HEIGHT. I'm a blessed 6'3 and maybe among the upper echelon of height on SSPOT.
Short niggas who should give up on life @leeroy jenkins @Transparent @Yonis (even though he claim 6'2 we all know he's the fat midget Prince of Somalia nigga.
@shan-futo-le abayo macaan like 6'0 tall royalty you are a true Cushitic warrior Mashallah :banderas:

Anyways what your height. Guys be a man and take an L if you're below 5'10.
85th percentile,don't you dare ever mention my name again :westbrookwtf:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
6ft im blessed, 2 generations of my family have the nickname,'shorty' so I survive purely on my grandma's genies :wowsweat:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
6ft im blessed, 2 generations of my family have the nickname,'shorty' so I survive purely on my grandma's genies :wowsweat:
the biggest L is when your mother is 5,8 and mans 15-16 walking in the suuq shorter than his mother:bell:
When she wore heels i was dwarfed :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab: hooyo where your genes at

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
All you short niggas @Transparent @fox @leeroy jenkins
IMG_6497.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts