Also make fornightly, hair masks
With 1 egg and olive oil + honey
and leave In for 1 hour minimum.

Buy castor oil and mix with olive
Oil and massage into your hair
And temples!

Do not wear any hats or caps ever!
They damage your hair line!
Guys the best Idea and cheapest idea is shampoo or condition your hair every 5 days.

I am a guy, I will not spend 10 bucks on Hair products. The only 10 bucks I will use is My pad see ew noodles at Thai Hut in Lakemba or put in Sadaqah box.

Mixing things won't work, you need sebum to do the Job That why my hair is silky, smooth

Guys the best Idea and cheapest idea is shampoo or condition your hair every 5 days.

I am a guy, I will not spend 10 bucks on Hair products. The only 10 bucks I will use is My pad see ew noodles at Thai Hut in Lakemba or put in Sadaqah box.

Mixing things won't work, you need sebum to do the Job That why my hair is silky, smooth

:gucciwhat: I agree every 5 days
Maximum!

But I don't agree on the cheap shampoo
And conditioner:nahgirl:

I use leave-in conditioner and I scrub my hair with keratin conditioner and shampoo. I only use castor so I can grow my hair longer. Also I use pomade too.

Also I need a better leave in conditioner or pomade coz my fucking hair becomes frizzy or dry asf if I dont apply in mass amounts. I should just rock short hair, long hair has too much work involved.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Waryaada I need advice. My hear is dusty 70% of the time and I've been getting the same haircut for a year. Any tips on how to improve hair quality and any other hair stuff feel free to reply

Mahadsanid
@YoungFarah if only u had this haircut, ladies will up in your dms including me :gaasdrink:
CYIZzDgUwAAgog5.jpg

Just look at youtube on people with same hair as you or look at hair forums and such. Everyone has different hair texture and such. So you should find what fits you best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts