Official Game of Thrones: The Final Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

?
I dont even have any words to describe how I feel what a pathetic ending to a great show so much questions left unanswered, so much plot lines and theories thrown into the trash :bell:

CLOWNERRYYYY how the hell did Bran become king?! He knew what Dany was going to do but he still didnt tell anyone. This has to be the worst season in television history

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Just finished the ep and it was just meh..

All that warging and 3 eyed Raven shit just because he wanted to be King..:mjlol:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
This was an awful fucking episode. It literally makes no sense for Bran to be king. I thought he no longer 'wants' and that he 'lives mostly in the past' or that he is no longer 'Bran Stark'. Did he really become the 3ER just to sit on the Throne? He knew Daeny was going to cause all this mayhem and he warned no one of it? He did nothing to stop the army of the dead. It wasn't him who warned of their danger. That was Jon. It was Jon who went to ask for Daeny's help. It was Jon who convinced her to come. Bran's character is so pointless. Why did Jon have to know he was a Targaryen? Like what was the purpose of all that? All that did was cause shit between him and Daeny leading to her destruction of KL. Was that his purpose this entire time? So he could rule?

Drogon should've killed Jon. It made no sense for him not to. Dragons have killed other Targaryens before. Their loyalty is to their to who they bonded with, not their bloodline.

Tyrion should've also been killed. Why did Grey Worm and the unsullied let these two fucks who betrayed their Queen live.

Another stupid part of this episode. Bran granting Sansa and the North independence... Haven't the Iron Islands been after independence for years? They are now just going to bend the knee? Why didn't the Dornish want independence? What about the Vale? It makes no sense none of them would seek independence after it was granted to the North.

Aaegal

CLOWNERRYYYY how the hell did Bran become king?! He knew what Dany was going to do but he still didnt tell anyone. This has to be the worst season in television history

Exactly. "Why do you think I came all the way down here?" He knew he would be crowed King. He had visions of Drogon flying over KL and destorying it. That's why they had that callback scene. He knew what she was going to do and didn't warn anyone. Tyrion is too fucking stupid now to realize it.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
tyy9sNz.jpg

Aaegal

Didn't the entire place collapse on Cersi and Jamie? Wtf was that scene with Tyrion crying over their bodies. They could've just moved to the side and lived.

Why is LK not in ruins at the end of the episode? It's only a few weeks after Daeny burned the place. It should takes them like a decade to rebuild.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Writers will come with a post episode line of "we kinda forgot KL was burned down"

Didn't the entire place collapse on Cersi and Jamie? Wtf was that scene with Tyrion crying over their bodies. They could've just moved to the side and lived.

Why is LK not in ruins at the end of the episode? It's only a few weeks after Daeny burned the place. It should takes them like a decade to rebuild.
Don't over think it, it was shit and arya going to the new world like where did that come from nothing made sense :gucciwhat:

Aaegal

Don't over think it, it was shit and arya going to the new world like where did that come from nothing made sense :gucciwhat:
I'm not overthinking it though. I just want logical storytelling :snoop:
I cant believe they've dun this to us

Arya going west of westeros is a call back to something she said in earlier episodes I believe. I just hate how all the Stark's get happy endings.

Status
Not open for further replies.