Official Game of Thrones: The Final Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I have a feeling Dany and Jon will die together like Cersei and Jaime and Sansa will walk into the throne with Arya as her hand.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I’m going by “Knowledge is Power”- Little finger.
Yes but Bran has consistently shown ever since he become the 3ER that he is no longer 'Bran' and that he no longer has wordly desires. He said in episode 4 that he mainly lives in the past now. I don't see him leaving Winterfell and the godswood tree to go and sit on the Iron Throne

Yes but Bran has consistently shown ever since he become the 3ER that he is no longer 'Bran' and that he no longer has wordly desires. He said in episode 4 that he mainly lives in the past now. I don't see him leaving Winterfell and the godswood tree to go and sit on the Iron Throne

Idk. Also Tywin Lannister’s advice to Tommen of a good King=Wisdom. All point to Bran Stark/Three-eyed Raven.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
This season is nothing short of a shit show. I still can't get over how the dragon was killed in episode 4. Imagine getting ambushed in the sea dispite having air superiority:ileycry:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
This season is nothing short of a shit show. I still can't get over how the dragon was killed in episode 4. Imagine getting ambushed in the sea dispite having air superiority:ileycry:
What makes that scene even worse is the ease with which she defeated the Iron fleet + the scorpion mounted wall.

A1DD818B-0354-4D1C-AB20-4FE28827B19D.png

Status
Not open for further replies.