Official Game of Thrones: The Final Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I can't wait til Cersei meets her inevitable end:stevej::stevej:Imma rock it as my DP for a goooood while!!:mjlaugh::ahh:Just the thought of it...hnngg:diddyass::wowsweat:

You are a hater of strong women, the one who will meet her end is the short qumayo with the lizards

TooMacaan

VIP
You are a hater of strong women, the one who will meet her end is the short qumayo with the lizards
:westbrookwtf::susp:Uffffffff where's the downvote button when you need it!?!??

Not only are you part of the masochistic, Mommy issues having Faarax epidemic here, ...but you also have the nerve to h8 on the one & only true KHALEESI!!!!!! Useless,:camby:.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
They better kill off major character tonight, we only have 4 episodes left after tonight’s.

I think either Sansa or Tyrion will be cut, Tyrion’s death will be more dramatic if Bronn kills him.

Sol

?
Episode 2 has been leaked by the way (and 3 in germany apparently) already downloaded it and can now get some decent sleep tonight :trumpsmirk:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This episode might have had less happen than last weeks..

4 eps to go I guess.:gucciwhat:
And I didn't need to see Arya like that:susp:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
OMG this episode has ruined the innocence of arya!!

i cant unsee her ass!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Wondering where night king is, is he up to something with his dragon? You would think he would be leading his army:cosbyhmm:

Also Arya and Gendry scene was unnecessary, couldn’t they just do a kiss :drakewtf:

World

VIP
How the f*ck is Maisie Williams 2 years older than me

She looks like she’s 16

Honestly that scene was very off putting.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I'm so fucking peeved man... If this wasn't the last season I would not have minded the pace and content of the last two episodes but there are only 4 episodes left in the entire series and they dedicated two to basically nothing... This was another reunion episode ffs. They could've done that with three extra episodes last season, instead of just ending with 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending