Official Game of Thrones: The Final Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daenerys stormborn should be beheaded because she is annoying AF. John Snow and Cercie should get married to strengthen their right to the throne and rule together.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Lannisters: Majeerteen

Starks: Ogaden

Targaryen: Marehan

Freys: Dhulbahante

Tullys: Warsangeli

Dothraki: Hawiye

Wildlings: Issaq

Am I wrong??

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Lannisters: Majeerteen

Starks: Ogaden

Targaryen: Marehan

Freys: Dhulbahante

Tullys: Warsangeli

Dothraki: Hawiye

Wildlings: Issaq

Am I wrong??
Oh boy...

I was thinking of waiting out the 6 weeks so I can watch all the episodes in one go...but that would mean 6 weeks without internet and I don't know if I can survive that :kendrickcry:

Not going to do this. I need my fix and it comes in 6 days

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Best thing to come out of this ep is the boring qumayo with the lizards no longer has a claim to the crown:mjhaps:

Its Cersei vs Night King now

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Episode wasn’t all that or maybe it was the hype of it being the last season lol

“I’ve always had blue eyes” :drakelaugh:my favorite moment of the episode.

Aaegal

AHHH I HAVENT WATCHED IT YET. I NEED TO KEEP OFF REDDIT AND NOT READ THESE COMMENTS INCASE OF SPOILERS.

World

VIP
Episode wasn’t all that or maybe it was the hype of it being the last season lol

“I’ve always had blue eyes” :drakelaugh:my favorite moment of the episode.
It was a reunion episode

Be prepared for 2 major characters to die off each episode from next week

Aaegal

Overall very boring season opening. 6 episode season and they dedicated it to reunions :noneck:

Next episode looks fire though.

Also, the umber boy...holy f*ck that was terrifying. Loved the dragon riding and Jon finding out he's actually Aegon Targaryen!

Aaegal

Best thing to come out of this ep is the boring qumayo with the lizards no longer has a claim to the crown:mjhaps:

Its Cersei vs Night King now
She has more of a claim than Cersi. Bronn isn't going to kill Tyrion or Jamie, I hope he puts the arrow in between Cersi's eyes! :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending