Official Game of Thrones: The Final Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Whose excited since its coming out next week?

BTW Emilia Clarke is absolute perfection

I would kill to meet her The Mother of Dragons:lawd:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I’m excited, I hope John snow survives, didn’t like some of the “spoilers” I read :ivers:
upload_2019-4-6_17-14-43.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This has been a train wreck since season 5 plot wise, but lets see how it ends.

jon snow was killed in episode 4 of season finale. i already watched all episodes in the season finale. the rest of u cheapskates can wait to watch it on hbo. chao outside M/Fs.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
As a reader of the books, way before the tv show, i have been incredibly disappointed with the show, since the fifth season. Game of Thrones has become a hot mess of plot holes and fan service.

I'm just now watching purely for the action sequences.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I don't care anymore since stannis died in s5. The show is trash now. I'm on team white walker.

:nahgirl:

That was who I back as well, and then they made him burn his own daughter alive for no reason.. and then killed him off abruptly:bell:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Cersei Lannister should be the Queen. This series should end with the crucification of Jon snow and the Stark girls.... Cersei is the only with the guts to be a ruthless leader. I love reading wicked tales of ruthless remorseless leaders.

TekNiKo

VIP
I was with Stannis but now im with Tatgareans they are the rightful owners of The 7 kingdoms!

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I was thinking of waiting out the 6 weeks so I can watch all the episodes in one go...but that would mean 6 weeks without internet and I don't know if I can survive that :kendrickcry:

TekNiKo

VIP
you dirty turncloak Stannis is the one true king and still alive Brienne can’t swing a sword for shit.
Targareans ruled for 300 years, they are a dynasty Robert Baratheon was a traitor and worked with Kingslayer Lannisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending