Official from Puntland’s ministry of finance charged with corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
He’s been sentenced to four years in prison and a $500 fine while also having to pay the $2751 he stole.

This new administration is cracking down on corrupt officials.

Boosaaso: Sarkaal lagu helay musuq maasuq oo xukun lagu riday

Maxkamadda darajada kowaad ee gobolka Bari, ayaa maanta xukun ku ridday, sarkaal ka tirsanaa wasaaradda Maaliyadda Puntland oo lagu helay musuq maasuq.

Cawaale Maxamuud Sheikh, oo ka tirsanaa waaxda dakhliga wasaaradda Maaliyadda dowladda Puntland ee degmada Carmo, ayaa lagu xukumay 4 sano xabsi ah iyo $500 (shan boqol oo Dollar) oo ganaax ah, kadib markii lagu helay, hanti-lunsasho iyo adeegsiga waraaqo been- abuura, sida uu shaaciyay guddoomiyaha maxkamadda darajada kowaad ee gobolka Bari, Abukar Cabdinuur Jaamac.

Sidoo kale, Cawaale ayaa lagu xukumay in uu bixiyo lacag dhan $2751 (labo kun todobo boqol konton iyo kow Doolar) oo maxkamaddu ku sheegtay, xatooyo xoola dadweyne oo uu lunsaday, isagoo adeegsanaya waraaqo been-abuura.

Guddoomiyaha maxkamadda, Abukar Cabdinuur Jaamac ayaa sheegay in mas’uulkan uu qirtay dhammaan denbiyada lagu eedeeyay, sidaasi darteedna uu ku mutay xukunka, balse uu rafcaan ka qaadan karo mudda 30 cisha.

https://puntlandpost.net/2019/04/22...u-helay-musuq-maasuq-oo-xukun-lagu-riday/amp/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Amazing. I didn't think it was possible for Puntland to have an even better president than Dr. Abdiweli Gaas but we just might have done the impossible.
:banderas:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
No I didn’t but I had high hopes for him since he’s new to the job...
hes not new he was the head of his office ever since gaas was in office. this is not the new finance minister. this is the finance head of carmo. he is 27 years old and he will be released. his family is already raising money to secure is release. money talks. i was in the room when the finance minister told caawaales father to pay 10,000 dollars or he will rot in prison. so this new finance minister is corrupt also.

Is it possible that they are only arresting the low hanging fruit for propaganda?

You never hear of 6+ figures political thief get caught and exposed do you?

hes not new he was the head of his office ever since gaas was in office. this is not the new finance minister. this is the finance head of carmo. he is 27 years old and he will be released. his family is already raising money to secure is release. money talks. i was in the room when the finance minister told caawaales father to pay 10,000 dollars or he will rot in prison. so this new finance minister is corrupt also.

Be careful walaal, you have revealed a lot about yourself, we aint trying here you got arrested for lying about politicians when they track you down from your posts.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Be careful walaal, you have revealed a lot about yourself, we aint trying here you got arrested for lying about politicians when they track you down from your posts.
lol they can come try me. they know who i am. and where i live. i stay strapped though. if i see anyone trying to arrest me for telling the truth. i will go out with a bang. and my family dont take diya. its blood for blood. im against corruption and i will air out any corrupt official even if hes my brother

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Thats Reer North Coast Bari for you. They cause themselves problems, then blame others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending