Official Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
XAKEMO9.jpg

Once McGregor knocks the f*ck out of Mayweather, boxing can finally die and rest peacefully among other extinct sports.
Lets make a bet :damnmusic:If mcgregor wins i will support somaliland secession, but if Floyd Money Mayweather wins you must revoke your support for somaliland, and insted support Somalia (as in one nation):ulyin:

Lets make a bet :damnmusic:If mcgregor wins i will support somaliland secession, but if Floyd Money Mayweather wins you must revoke your support for somaliland, and insted support Somalia (as in one nation):ulyin:
Ok if McGregor wins you have to put the Somaliland flag as your DP for one week and if Mayweather wind I'll put the Somalia flag as my DP for one week

Deal?

Ok if McGregor wins you have to put the Somaliland flag as your DP for one week and if Mayweather wind I'll put the Somalia flag as my DP for one week

Deal?
Thats too weak.
What about, if you win im going to be secessionist for 2 weeks, but if i win your going to have to be a unionist.
PS: Dp change is obligatory.
deal??

Yall can't be this stupid. Mcgreggor knows he'll lose and in it for the money. who the hell would say no to a 100million dollars? I'd step in the ring with Mike Tyson for that amount of money as long as he doesn't hit my head.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Yall can't be this stupid. Mcgreggor knows he'll lose and in it for the money. who the hell would say no to a 100million dollars? I'd step in the ring with Mike Tyson for that amount of money as long as he doesn't hit my head.
It's a guaranteed TKO in the 5th-8th round. If it lasts longer McGregor is gonna get some serious brain damage from Mayweather's counter-punches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts