Official Fantasy Premier League

My nigga are you an arsenal fan? That's the only thing that can explain you having rob holding as a starter. And Peter crouch? I thought that nigga was retired:russ:.
yeah. I actually rate Holding but i forgot arsenal's defense is carnage without kocienly there.
cech messed me up.
sxb i am trying to make some transfers laakiin i am losing the pionts I have already earned. maxaan sameeya?

yeah. I actually rate Holding but i forgot arsenal's defense is carnage without kocienly there.
cech messed me up.
sxb i am trying to make some transfers laakiin i am losing the pionts I have already earned. maxaan sameeya?

I read somewhere your only allowed 1 transfer max a week. But I think you can use a wildcard(max of twice a season) where you can make unlimited transfer in that week.

I read somewhere your only allowed 1 transfer max a week. But I think you can use a wildcard(max of twice a season) where you can make unlimited transfer in that week.
what? I thought you were allowed to make transfers every week after the game?
damn.

what? I thought you were allowed to make transfers every week after the game?
damn.

My bad I meant to say one free transfer a week. You'll get points deducted if you go more than that.
Sxb just use your wildcard then you can repick most of your squad without any deductions.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:lolbron: Nah bro everything is up to date now. The table gets updated daily after all the games. This is going to be easier than I thought :chrisfreshhah:
It'll be me and you fighting for the title akhi

My squad is sick. KDB let me down smh

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My bad I meant to say one free transfer a week. You'll get points deducted if you go more than that.
Sxb just use your wildcard then you can repick most of your squad without any deductions.
War ninka haka waalin
Too early to use your Wild Card

damn. i got an injured mustafi on the bench.
thanks.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
waryaa is there away to make transfers without points being deducted?
Bro every new game week you get one free transfer. If you use that free transfer and try to get another player you'll have like 4 points
deducted. Another payer 8 points deducted from you and so forth.

I suggest you just use that free transfer and like use a different formation if you dont wanna use a player.

If you use your Wild Card now you'll be in tough postition later in the season when you get hit with injuries.

Not every player is gonna have good game week lol
KDB had like 3 points for me and I dont have to sell him and panic.
It's early don't trip. You're fine hada just use the one transfer like I said earlier.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Haggiss Look who's in first place :win:
I got 68 points today lol closest nigga to me is you who got 38 points :chrisfreshhah:

Still got KDB, Willian, Keane etc to play

I'm in first place in all the leagues I'm in:hemad:

I got 68 points today lol closest nigga to me is you who got 38 points :chrisfreshhah:

waryaa i bottled it like wenger niyow.
i had holding there, nigga ain't even played. i have scot sinclair on the bench.
i got 14 points maanta. i really fuked up man. i am going to have to use a wild card soon. i am going to pick adoons that never get injured like lukaku, benteke iyo mane.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
i had holding there, nigga ain't even played. i have scot sinclair on the bench.
i got 14 points maanta. i really fuked up man. i am going to have to use a wild card soon. i am going to pick adoons that never get injured like lukaku, benteke iyo mane.
:damn::damn::damn::dead:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
14 points for the day?:russ::deadpeter:
Ninyow listen you have no choice but to use your wild card this early or you'll fall behind badly.

Why do you have bakhti like Sinclair on your team?

Get a decent 11 and 5 bench players it's not that hard :pachah1:
Don't let all the good players that everybody has fool you. Some days they don't get you a lot of points

I had Pogba as a VC and Lukaku as CP
Bailly had more points than Lukaku and same amount of points as Pogba which was 15 who's my damn VC :mjlol:
Bailly had more points for me than the lesbian Firmino who's one of my strikers smh

KDB had 3 damn points for me last week and Mahrez 5

This week Mahrez got me 11 points and KDB plays for me tomorrow

Like I said every week is different you just gotta have a little luck on your side.

Shidd :francis: I still got like 5 players left to play too aguero,silva,courtois alderwiereld and willian but the gap is too big.

I am definitely going to use my wildcard this week. I need to overhaul my bench which is xaar and replace a few of my starters.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I took out aguero for kane and he scores a fkin hatrick. :gucciwhat: he was my captain
I started well but lately I've slipped up. First the ginger c*nt KDB was dog shit from GW1 to GW4
Then Chicha and the lesbian Firmino were not doing much to help my attack. Basically Lukaku has been carrying me.
To make things worse Pogba my VC got injured and I forgot to take him out. I didn't think their was gonna be a game on Friday but fuk two shit teams were playing. I usually make changes on Friday nights.

I've been in first place for a while now but I'll lose it come Monday. Hagi and I forgot the other person ate well with Aguero.

I need to make transfers asap. Mahrez and Willian ain't doing much for me. Also need to sell the lesbian Firmino and Chicha.

I'll regain my first place spot next GW Insha Allah.

Trending