Official Euro 2016 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
275345_o.gif
PUTAINS SA MERE LA PUTE:jcoleno::dead: (not towards anyone specifically)
let me just mourn for tonight :damedamn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Patricio, Pepe, Nani and J. mario played spectacular today especially pepe and J mario and the Patricio. Eder's goal I was really not expecting!

51 goals, champions league, 3 goals in the euro, euro cup..balon D'or is definitely his! What a weekend this is!:mjlaugh:
Don't forget Carvalho. He did his thing protecting the defence. Can't believe no one has signed this kid from Sporting.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Guys the midget Deschamps is more clueless than LVG. How did he keep having Martial on the bench? Did he really think Griezmann and the kalab Payet would keep up their form? I mean his plan has been Gignac :mjlol: Walahi he deserves this. Bringing on Martial when it's too late.
Coman, Martial and Griezmann would've cost us havoc I'm glad the idiot was stupid enough not to use these 3 most of the game.

I cant see how france will recover from this.:mjcry:
Ronaldo and messi bootyclappers.:susp:
I wish hell for them.:susp:
i wish germany would face portugal in semi final so that they will get raped.:susp:

Guys the midget Deschamps is more clueless than LVG. How did he keep having Martial on the bench? Did he really think Griezmann and the kalab Payet would keep up their form? I mean his plan has been Gignac :mjlol: Walahi he deserves this. Bringing on Martial when it's too late.
Coman, Martial and Griezmann would've cost us havoc I'm glad the idiot was stupid enough not to use these 3 most of the game.
Giroud was ass the whole game. Deschamps should have started Martial instead smh

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
PUTAINS SA MERE LA PUTE:jcoleno::dead: (not towards anyone specifically)
let me just mourn for tonight :damedamn:

Looool you say that like anyone would bother to understand your french cay :ftw9nwa:

condoléances Cuzaaa, it wasn't meant to be. And France was treating this tournament as thought it was a mourning session after the terrorist attacks so keep on mourning!

On a positive note, good to see there is at least one genuine footy fan xaliiimo on SS. You and @Asma are a rare breed in here. :cool::nvjpqts:. Condolences again:mjlol::lolbron:!

Why is everyone here pro Ronaldo and anti Messi? Lol. Only @Abdalla is Messi fanboy

:pachah1:
Because messi is way too overrated. He's proven himself in one team surrounded by the best midfielders, keepers, defenders and coaches. When Ronaldo was at man u who did he have? Aging Keane, fat boy rooney, gigs was good, brown lmao, ferdinand was good, evra was good and later joined by tevez who was also good. Ronaldo did it at a decent team and at a great team. I dare you to take messi to the best team in the EPL right now(I'd say it is chelsea) and see if he can win the cup and the champions league.

Lastly even with the best international team, he's lost all finals.

I ain't hating tho.:browtf:

@Air Jalam congrats breh. :salute: If france or belgium wasn't going to win it, i would've wanted ya'll to win it. :obama:

Ronaldo carried his team on his back, portugal were massively underrated and counted as the underdogs but they came thru today, showed the world that they have the heart and spirit of a libaax and i ain't mad. :ehh:

there is also a certain someone aka midget man (not gonne name names, but ya'll know who i'm talmbout :sass1:) who is somewhere in this world sitting in front of his tv like :tocry::tocry:

:umad::umad::umad::umad:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Looool you say that like anyone would bother to understand your french cay :ftw9nwa:

condoléances Cuzaaa, it wasn't meant to be. And France was treating this tournament as thought it was a mourning session after the terrorist attacks so keep on mourning!

On a positive note, good to see there is at least one genuine footy fan xaliiimo on SS. You and @Asma are a rare breed in here. :cool::nvjpqts:. Condolences again:mjlol::lolbron:!
Quick french lesson: pute/putains = :p

I heard a collective PUTAINS in my neighborhood :mjlol:

HOW DO THESE MOFO WIN AGAINST GERMANY BUT LOSE AGAINST FUCKING P.O.R.T.U.G.A.L :susp:
I lost 20€ why me:damn::damn::damn:
KHALAS I'm done for this week:dead1:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Air Jalam congrats breh. :salute: If france or belgium wasn't going to win it, i would've wanted ya'll to win it. :obama:

Ronaldo carried his team on his back, portugal were massively underrated and counted as the underdogs but they came thru today, showed the world that they have the heart and spirit of a libaax and i ain't mad. :ehh:

there is also a certain someone aka midget man (not gonne name names, but ya'll know who i'm talmbout :sass1:) who is somewhere in this world sitting in front of his tv like :tocry::tocry:

:umad::umad::umad::umad:
Good looks bruh. :denzelnigga:
The defence has been immense. I was making fun of Fonte but he did work along side the goat Pepe. Carvalho did good too when he started but man this W was a collective team work.

We lost our first Euro qualifying game but when Santos took over we went on uneaten streak. We only score 7 goals in 11 games in that unbeaten run. :lol: We ain't have eye for goals but we make them count when it matters most.

I just had a feeling we'd win. I know France got so many good players but I just had that feeling.

I was telling @Tramo before the game that this is the year of the underdogs.:win::wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts