Official Euro 2016 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Portugal basically play two wingers up front. It's FIFA tactics. Imagine if they actually win the Euros.

I don't get Portugal. They're not even that good.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
We're in the finals @Bielsa neef yahow:angryman:you can't do shit about it. Sometimes you gotta win ugly we did everything we're suppose to do to get here and we deserve it.

Forca Portugal :banderas::dj:

Bielsa

VIP
We're in the finals @Bielsa neef yahow:angryman:you can't do shit about it. Sometimes you gotta win ugly we did everything we're suppose to do to get here and we deserve it.

Forca Portugal :banderas::dj:

Lol. I actually wanted Portugal to win tonight. I dont like West England tbh.

France are weaker than Germany so Portugal should hope for a French win tomorrow.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lol. I actually wanted Portugal to win tonight. I dont like West England tbh.

France are weaker than Germany so Portugal should hope for a French win tomorrow.
I rather face Germany. They don't have a striker who can kill us. Their defence ain't all great.

France are hot right now. Payet, :donkey: Giroud and Griezmann are all on fire with goals and assists. And don't forget Pogba and others so yea I rather face Germany.

Donr forget Hummels, Khedira, Gomez and Shweinsteiger are not playing. Which means niggas like kimich, Weigl, Schurle are going to be playing. But by sunday they'll be back to fit. No thanks I will take france anyday of the week.

Bielsa

VIP
Germany showing pure dominance. Muller as a false 9 usually works but he's been poor this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts