Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol wallahi u are a neef caadi ah. He was barely touched, it wasn't enough contact. How can you, with straight eyes, tell me he was fouled? cmon man. be honest with yourself.

this nigga :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

listen waryaa, at the end of the day, result meant shyt. Ya'll niggas ain't makin top 4. :umad:

this nigga :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

listen waryaa, at the end of the day, result meant shyt. Ya'll niggas ain't makin top 4. :umad:
u know by ur logic, all a player needs to do is solicit a contact and fall over, and it'd be a PK every single time.
don't bee biased.

I know we ain't making top 4. we hoping for all the big teams in europa like napoli to focus on their domestic leagues and drop out.:mjlol: that leaves atletic, and them niggas won't give in.

u know by ur logic, all a player needs to do is solicit a contact and fall over, and it'd be a PK every single time.

lets not get ahead of ourselves now. :mjlol::draketf:

like i said sxb, result meant jack shyt. We didn't bag the 3 pts, we ain't winning da league and we 1 point behind that shyt lot from manchester. :susp:

lets not get ahead of ourselves now. :mjlol::draketf:

like i said sxb, result meant jack shyt. We didn't bag the 3 pts, we ain't winning da league and we 1 point behind that shyt lot from manchester. :susp:
My point is if every player did what hazard did, it should work according to you and that's football ruined.
you guys won't win but you'll make top four easily. I personally think both spurs and arsenal will play europa next season.

My point is if every player did what hazard did, it should work according to you and that's football ruined.
you guys won't win but you'll make top four easily. I personally think both spurs and arsenal will play europa next season.

it will never get to that point sxb.

you mans are becoming sooo bad now. At this rate, ya'll will start competin with the likes of everton, southampton and them lot year after year.

City just killed da prem league. They the english PSG. No team in the prem league can compete with em. Not this year and i'm worried about the foreseeable future. Weird thing is, i saw today you mans are 2nd behind city as havin the most financial prowess in europe...yet ya'll are nothing short of a shower of shyt.

cannot believe wenger is still around. :susp:

sad thing is when he leaves though, a massive part of history will leave along with him. These new age coaches are transitory. :susp:

it will never get to that point sxb.

you mans are becoming sooo bad now. At this rate, ya'll will start competin with the likes of everton, southampton and them lot year after year.

City just killed da prem league. They the english PSG. No team in the prem league can compete with em. Not this year and i'm worried about the foreseeable future. Weird thing is, i saw today you mans are 2nd behind city as havin the most financial prowess in europe...yet ya'll are nothing short of a shower of shyt.

cannot believe wenger is still around. :susp:

sad thing is when he leaves though, a massive part of history will leave along with him. These new age coaches are transitory. :susp:
We got Stan kronke and he's worse than the tottenham bunch. He's a greedy bastard. Arsenal make profit every year. It isn't about having good players anymore. The squad we have is good enough to make top 4. It was good enough to win the league few times in the last 14 years. We came in second to leicester couple years back, that shouldn't be happening. It's wenger. he doesn't pressure players, if u watch arenal games, you'll see xhaka is average, belleirin sucks. They pass the ball backwards and sideways yet they still play every single game. sanchez throws fit and still plays every single game the full match. once wenger leaves, it'll get better. he can take his history with him. even if we had messi and ronaldo, we wouldn't win shit. if morata plays like he played yesterday for a few more weeks, u think conte will keep him in the squad? absolutely not.

wenger is the issue. Hope he doensn't extend his contract any longer. he has one season left after this one, and we'll still be shit under him.

GuyFromMadina

Come move with the movement [General GWOP]
champions-2nd-or-3rd-4th-or-5th-or-below-where-27349004.png

Lol.. my beloved Chelsea will def. finish above Arsenal (again)

GuyFromMadina

Come move with the movement [General GWOP]
Arsenal got smoked and Sanchez is out the door.. Someone tell Wenger its 2018, dont think hes up to date yet.

Trending

Latest posts