Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jungle

VIP
How i had palace to beat burnley idk but im actually looking forward to city v yids. Maureen put up a attacking line up. Walker been benched for a while as well :ehh:

Jungle

VIP
Maureens tactics are outdated. He should just f*ck off to manage portugal.

And why doesnt he just put bale on from the start ffs let him burn himself out then sub him nah?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Maureens tactics are outdated. He should just f*ck off to manage portugal.

And why doesnt he just put bale on from the start ffs let him burn himself out then sub him nah?
It’s beyond pathetic tbh. The player he has aren’t fit for this tactics and Spurs always been known as offensive team sure be brought stability to the defence but we been piss poor in attacking. Kane dropping deep and being our main play maker isnt good sign. Hopefully he leaves after this season and Spurs get a younger progressive managers like nagelsmann or Marco rose

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
842EB603-1891-4883-87C2-8058863A0BEC.jpeg
Got one over the cancer.
:ahh:
Great game by everyone in our team. The cheating yahuudi club got what it deserved in the end.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Another comeback win for Ole’s tricky Reds :ahh::wow:I swear I laugh every time rival fans start piping up when we go down 1-0 in the first half:mjhaps:We never start games comfortably we get into groove in the second half every game.:ahh:
What a signing Cavani has been:tocry::wow1:
Greenwood picking up form at the prefect time when we need him. :tocry: Just need to rest our main boys for the Europa final and we’re good. Need a trophy badly top 4 is clinched.

In the summer we need to replace sister LindaPoop. :pacspit::pacspit:I really dislike this sorry of a excuse CB who gets bullied by every player no matter what the size of the attacker is. I don’t think we’ve had a softer CB at United.:pacspit:

We need a new CB,DM& Sancho and we’re set IA. I can’t have another season of LindaPoop and McFred:damn::jcoleno:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
No European foorball for the first time in 25 years and the coach is still here to make it worse:kendrickcry: @Figo villareal are shit :wow:
Emery is a bahal when it comes to Europa finals ninyow. Maguire is injured for us I hope we don’t bottle it if he doesn’t play the final. I don’t trust the naag LindaPoop.

Trending