Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s from last season when we denied you top 4. We’re only a point behind you cunts and you spent how much again?

3329BBFC-4D57-4589-BF05-B3C0659C51E9.gif

Loooooool someone’s forgot about their transfer window. How many Zaha skill videos on YouTube did you watch through the summer?

When it comes to signings, anything below Özil standard doesn’t excite me. Watching YouTube complications of randoms could never be me!

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@iNutEasily Wys abaayo? 4 goals in 2 games by Rashford against y’all :siilaanyolaugh:

We haven’t had this much fan away to the library since 98 back to back dubs ehh.

Cant wait to visit the library in the league again for the hat trick. :banderas:

Yaab do any of you guys still watch United games?

@AussieHustler @Atoore Baadiye

United could lose 10-0 to a Championship team and this guy would still find a lame excuse.

It was last week when he said we were mentally stronger but this week they lost hope in 10th minute because of a stunner.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yaab do any of you guys still watch United games?

@AussieHustler @Atoore Baadiye

United could lose 10-0 to a Championship team and this guy would still find a lame excuse.

It was last week when he said we were mentally stronger but this week they lost hope in 10th minute because of a stunner.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

I’ve made peace with United being mediocre after LVG was sacked and we hired Mou. I knew from then we’d sack him after 2 seasons because of his track record of doing ok first season and fighting with the players/board the second season wasn’t gonna go well with us especially since we’re in a rebuilding mode. I wasn’t on the wagon of people who thought he’d bring us a title because that’s what he did in his second season usually but we’re talking about a washed and miserable Mou here not the young and happy Mou.

Anyway things won’t change until we get a DOF because Woodward doesn’t know anything about the game he’s just a businessman nothing more.

I’m hoping we sign Poch but I think he’s gonna go to Bayern or Madrid. He’d be perfect with us if we can get a DOF because we can give him the money to splash at whatever players he wants.

If we lose to Spuds and get spanked by Citeh and we don’t sack this clown I’m not watching another United game. Walahi the guy is clueless and a yes man. Every presser he does after we draw with shit teams makes me sick to my stomach. I’ve never seen a worse manager at a top club than this clown. He makes Moyes look like a world class manager. How we decided to hire a guy who relegated Cardiff City and managed a Norwegian PE team is a joke.

Man after all those successful years under SAF I guess we gotta feel what it is like to be laughing stock for a change.:gucciwhat::francis: I hope this doesn’t drag for 30 years like LolPool smh.

Macalin M

Out here
I’ve made peace with United being mediocre after LVG was sacked and we hired Mou. I knew from then we’d sack him after 2 seasons because of his track record of doing ok first season and fighting with the players/board the second season wasn’t gonna go well with us especially since we’re in a rebuilding mode. I wasn’t on the wagon of people who thought he’d bring us a title because that’s what he did in his second season usually but we’re talking about a washed and miserable Mou here not the young and happy Mou.

Anyway things won’t change until we get a DOF because Woodward doesn’t know anything about the game he’s just a businessman nothing more.

I’m hoping we sign Poch but I think he’s gonna go to Bayern or Madrid. He’d be perfect with us if we can get a DOF because we can give him the money to splash at whatever players he wants.

If we lose to Spuds and get spanked by Citeh and we don’t sack this clown I’m not watching another United game. Walahi the guy is clueless and a yes man. Every presser he does after we draw with shit teams makes me sick to my stomach. I’ve never seen a worse manager at a top club than this clown. He makes Moyes look like a world class manager. How we decided to hire a guy who relegated Cardiff City and managed a Norwegian PE team is a joke.

Man after all those successful years under SAF I guess we gotta feel what it is like to be laughing stock for a change.:gucciwhat::francis: I hope this doesn’t drag for 30 years like LolPool smh.
Inshallah it lasts for more than 70 years. Hopefully we can see Manchester United in the National league North while Salford overtake them kkkkkkkk.

Trending