Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lukaku is good. He doesn't have support except when martial plays.

Who do u think wins on Saturday?
I agree he links up well with Martial. Much better than Rashbeck.

Martial has set up Lukaku so many times and Lukaku has bottled those chances. Reminds me of Ibra who needed 5 chances to score 1 goals last season smh.
Big Rom is low on confidence rn. I find it funny how Mkhi was dropped because of his bad form and Lukaku who hasn't been doing well the past few weeks is getting praise from Mou.

We haven't won at the your house since 14. It's gonna be tough tbh. Matic got injured and he might miss the game. That's the last thing we need. Fellaini is injured too. Have you seen how shit Herrera has been? God forbid he starts on Saturday. When Matic got injured and went off. We were up 3-0 on Watford today. Everything went left when Herrer got on. He plays like a headless chicken. I don't know what happened to the Herrera of last season.

With how Citeh is playing we can't draw games. Lots of ppl had Watford beating us. If we play the right team against you guys and minimize mistakes we can get a W.:manny:

BTW how about them Spuds? :russ: So called boring Man Unite got more goals than them.

1 win in the last 5. :mjlol: Remember the the power has shifted comments from Spud fans :pachah1:

I agree he links up well with Martial. Much better than Rashbeck.

Martial has set up Lukaku so many times and Lukaku has bottled those chances. Reminds me of Ibra who needed 5 chances to score 1 goals last season smh.
Big Rom is low on confidence rn. I find it funny how Mkhi was dropped because of his bad form and Lukaku who hasn't been doing well the past few weeks is getting praise from Mou.

We haven't won at the your house since 14. It's gonna be tough tbh. Matic got injured and he might miss the game. That's the last thing we need. Fellaini is injured too. Have you seen how shit Herrera has been? God forbid he starts on Saturday. When Matic got injured and went off. We were up 3-0 on Watford today. Everything went left when Herrer got on. He plays like a headless chicken. I don't know what happened to the Herrera of last season.

With how Citeh is playing we can't draw games. Lots of ppl had Watford beating us. If we play the right team against you guys and minimize mistakes we can get a W.:manny:

BTW how about them Spuds? :russ: So called boring Man Unite got more goals than them.

1 win in the last 5. :mjlol: Remember the the power has shifted comments from Spud fans :pachah1:
Spurs are shit! Everyone has more goals than them in the top 6.

All the goals yesterday except for lingsrd's came from lukaku. I think he set up martial didn' he? And young's first goal was from lukaku's shot.

Arsenal can' keep winning do if they win today, I expect them to bottle it come saturday.

How many saves did da gea make? :gucciwhat:
U got lukaku making a goal line clearance. Wallahi it should have been 4 goals for arsenal by now. Wtf are they missing?:ivers:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Happy and smiling Mou before the game only means a masterclass:ahh:
Martial:salute:
Lindinho :salute:
Matic :salute:
De Gea:salute:
Pogba :salute:

If Dameerkaku doesnt step up in the second half my agenda against him is gonna get worse.

Trending