Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Air Jalam i pulled up at the bridge today. Finally after 14 years of watchin em on tv. :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

matthew harding stand few rows behind the net. So close batman heard me curse him. :noneck: unbelievable experience. :banderas:

drunk toothless englishmen on the london tube. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

the atmosphere, banter, chants, vibe >>>>> regular season nba games.
Lucky ass nigga
How did you manage to get that seat? Ain't they reserved for season ticket holders or someone didn't come to the game?

I wish I could go to a United game ninyow :bell: One of my dreams

Missed the games today and checked the scores and saw Lolpool fuk Assanal bac la'aan :russ:
I couldn't believe the score line had to refresh the page few times:cryinglaughsmiley:

They couldn't score on Karius, Lovren, Gomez and Moreno :deadpeter:

Kane couldn't score on Burnley either the neef has yet to score in the month of August.

Nimyow the league is between us, y'all and the noisy neighbors.

Lucky ass nigga
How did you manage to get that seat? Ain't they reserved for season ticket holders or someone didn't come to the game?

I wish I could go to a United game ninyow :bell: One of my dreams

Missed the games today and checked the scores and saw Lolpool fuk Assanal bac la'aan :russ:
I couldn't believe the score line had to refresh the page few times:cryinglaughsmiley:

They couldn't score on Karius, Lovren, Gomez and Moreno :deadpeter:

Kane couldn't score on Burnley either the neef has yet to score in the month of August.

Nimyow the league is between us, y'all and the noisy neighbors.

i copped it off stubhub last weekend for $112 CAD. last one too. WALLAHI i couldn't believe how cheap it was and how good the seats were. :whew:

was out clubbin till like 7am...went to sleep for like 2 hrs...then headed for the game. :wow:

one thing that stood out for me since i been outchea is how xaliimos are on african/carribean niggas heavy. :wow:

get in the gym waryadahen :ufdup:

waraabe

Your superior
Klopp the fraud getting exposed again, he is the German Brenda.

Terrible selection, terrible tactics and terrible subs.

Keep exposing the c*nt

waraabe

Your superior

Keep exposing the c*nt

Keep exposing the c*nt
His tactics were spot on to begin with .Were it not for Mo Salah having a crooked right leg and the sendIng off , Liverpool could/should have been in the lead .City still have defensive problems -don't be fooled by the score line .

Anti-discrimination group Kick It Out has contacted Manchester United to ask them to stop the club's fans singing a "racist" chant about Romelu Lukaku.

It says the lyrics, about the size of the 24-year-old striker's penis, are "offensive and discriminatory".

"Racist stereotypes are never acceptable, irrespective of any intention to show support for a player," said Kick It Out.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Bantu Chester

Trending

Latest posts