Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Realwarya you niggas on a hype about bein undefeated in da league yet ya'll 5th? how the fukk does that even work? :mjlol::mjlol:

your boy flav from ballstreet said spurs got the most fans in north america :mjlol::russ:and if that wasn't fukkin hilarious enough...your coach one-upped him and said spurs are da biggest club in england on national tv :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

fukkin yid cunts :heh: Mr. Ballet Dancer aka Danny Rose (who isn't even gonne play :mjlol:) said this was the game ya'll were lookin forward to this season...so we'll see.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
:mjlaugh:

WhatsApp Image 2016-11-26 at 18.17.22.jpeg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Moses :wow: Heard Barca are interested in him

Spuds:russ: Walahi you gotta be nin jilicsan to be supporting such shit club. Whipping boys for both 4senal and Chelski
Should've lost to the wacals called the Hammers last weekend too:birdman:

They're the definition of bottlers :mjlol: up 2-0 last season drews 2-2
Up 1-0 today labo goal ba laga daba geeyay :mjlol:

"We will fight for the title":chrisfreshhah:

Can't wait to play these cunts in December 11 :birdman:
That kalab Dier will get bullied by Zlatan and Herrera :birdman:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Moses :wow: Heard Barca are interested in him

Spuds:russ: Walahi you gotta be nin jilicsan to be supporting such shit club. Whipping boys for both 4senal and Chelski
Should've lost to the wacals called the Hammers last weekend too:birdman:

They're the definition of bottlers :mjlol: up 2-0 last season drews 2-2
Up 1-0 today labo goal ba laga daba geeyay :mjlol:

"We will fight for the title":chrisfreshhah:

Can't wait to play these cunts in December 11 :birdman:
That kalab Dier will get bullied by Zlatan and Herrera :birdman:
You guys wont do shit just like last year :mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I dont get where this united fan came from a few wins against teams like feyenoord and swansea and think there going to make top four talking that shit.:cryinglaughsmiley: This our first lost in the PL so fucking what one lost so far will be back after our squad gets healthy:kodaksmiley:

@Realwarya how the fukk you gonne chirp at my breh @Ronaldinho :what:nigga pipe down and respect your masters dhameeryahow. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

spurs.....ahhhh man....the gift that keeps on giving.:ahh::ahh::ahh: 27 FUKKIN YEARS OF HARDCORE PENETRATION :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

we may have 99 problems....but i can tell you spurs ain't one of them. :mjlol::mjlol:

rested players midweek to get pumped (as usual) today :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

what, you thought your shit ass team would come to da bridge and stunt on us? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

ON US NIGGA? :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

MAN, f*ck UP ON OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHYT. :childplease::childplease::camby:

f*ck YOU & YOUR COCK SUCKIN TEAM :umad::umad::umad:

@DiricLover @dhegdheer :salute::salute::salute::salute:

@Realwarya how the fukk you gonne chirp at my breh @Ronaldinho :what:nigga pipe down and respect your masters dhameeryahow. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

spurs.....ahhhh man....the gift that keeps on giving.:ahh::ahh::ahh: 27 FUKKIN YEARS OF HARDCORE PENETRATION :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

we may have 99 problems....but i can tell you spurs ain't one of them. :mjlol::mjlol:

rested players midweek to get pumped (as usual) today :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

what, you thought your shit ass team would come to da bridge and stunt on us? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

ON US NIGGA? :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

MAN, f*ck UP ON OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHYT. :childplease::childplease::camby:

f*ck YOU & YOUR COCK SUCKIN TEAM :umad::umad::umad:

@DiricLover @dhegdheer :salute::salute::salute::salute:

:salute::salute::salute:

I can't believe spurs fans thought they stood a chance:chrisfreshhah: Bow down to the one and only london club. :2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e:

:pacspit: Arsenal and Tottenham

Trending

Latest posts