OFFICIAL ARSENAL THREAD 23/24!

Who will win the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters
Palmer FC are used to the thrashing these days so I wasn’t worried at all.
Premier League Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

NidarNidar

Punisher
Nah man he had a good second half performance but overall his signing held us back this season.
I have to disagree, his off the run and his weird build has given us a new avenue to attack, he feels more like a Ramsdale, so will eventually be replaced, his a good utility player.

What killed our season wasn't having Timber or Tomi for the LB role.

I have to disagree, his off the run and his weird build has given us a new avenue to attack, he feels more like a Ramsdale, so will eventually be replaced, his a good utility player.

What killed our season wasn't having Timber or Tomi for the LB role.
Spending 65 million on a utility player is the reason why I'm disappointed with it all. If he cost 25 or even 30 million I wouldn't really care. Now we have to buy a LCM and a ST. Arteta's priorities were messed up.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Spending 65 million on a utility player is the reason why I'm disappointed with it all. If he cost 25 or even 30 million I wouldn't really care. Now we have to buy a LCM and a ST. Arteta's priorities were messed up.
We spent 115m on a 6/8 in Rice, we couldn't afford to get another cm and striker due to financial restrictions, his scored 11 and assisted 5 in 33 PL games, his worth what we paid.

We spent 115m on a 6/8 in Rice, we couldn't afford to get another cm and striker due to financial restrictions, his scored 11 and assisted 5 in 33 PL games, his worth what we paid.
We're not winning the league without a competent 8. If we play rice there we need a 6. Partey has to be sold in the summer. There's already been reports that Arteta wants Bruno G from Newcastle. We aren't a complete team without an 8 and 9.

NidarNidar

Punisher
We're not winning the league without a competent 8. If we play rice there we need a 6. Partey has to be sold in the summer. There's already been reports that Arteta wants Bruno G from Newcastle. We aren't a complete team without an 8 and 9.
I believe will be going for a more natural 6, Rice has always been an 8 in my eyes, Bruno would be a solid acquisition and we need the final piece upfront a real number 9 that is lethal.

Jungle

VIP
Clearly Partey starting instead of the immobile Jorginho or havertz made the difference. Giving Odegaard the freedom to roam and Rice to play the xhaka role as a box to box 8 and covering for the inverted fullback (tomi). Rice hasn't hit his ceiling yet and would be a waste at 6. As someone with a good number of chelski friends this was lovely

For the politics section arsenali , ali jeeb ku jire is on aftv :dead:

Last edited:

World

VIP
Clearly Partey starting instead of the immobile Jorginho or havertz made the difference. Giving Odegaard the freedom to roam and Rice to play the xhaka role as a box to box 8 and covering for the inverted fullback (tomi). Rice hasn't hit his ceiling yet and would be a waste at 6. As someone with a good number of chelski friends this was lovely

For the politics section arsenali , ali jeeb ku jire is on aftv :dead:
Fully fit Thomas Partey and we would be 5 points clear right now, and in the CL Semis.

Based

VIP
Yesterday was my 3rd anniversary of being on this forum and to see where Arsenal were back then compared to now is like night and day. Xoogteta has completely changed the landscape of this club in the small time i have been on here and i’m forever grateful.

Oh and City will eventually slip up, we just have to win our remaining games. Forest have something for us 🤞

Yesterday was my 3rd anniversary of being on this forum and to see where Arsenal were back then compared to now is like night and day. Xoogteta has completely changed the landscape of this club in the small time i have been on here and i’m forever grateful.

Oh and City will eventually slip up, we just have to win our remaining games. Forest have something for us 🤞
3 nil up at the Spuds now you must be buzzing, come out bunker yaa sadam!