OFFICIAL AdeeroMenace’s guideline when going to meet girl’s family, doonashada (asking her hand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Here’s the picture of the traditional way of the procedure:

( I have done it, I know..)

Dress up xoolayahoow

Be prepared to be spied on by eedos lurking from the corners. Trying to see your looks ( don’t assume you’re not been watched like an animal in the zoo )

When you coming in the house allow your Aabo to be ahead of you going in.

Give a hug to your father-in-law who you will annihilate his daughter

Smile here and there

Expect a Shax and sweets presented to you

I know your excited so don’t choke on the shax

Don’t use their restroom (the toilet could be clogged)

Expect the mother to come out an hour later. If she is willing to shake your hand then kiss her hand.

If she has brothers then spend time talking with them. Try to impress them with your intellectual superiority but stay humble. Find a common ground, maybe sports will do it.

Right after the mother comes out your future wifey will come out. Don’t be surprised when she comes out with gabasaar and dirac acting all holly when you know what you guys done few nights ago :lolbron::russ:she’s act shy say “adeero how are you”

for icing in the cake, when finished with the cups and plates then pick them up and take them to the kitchen and see mother-in-law come running saying “ alla maya eedo anagaa ka masuula “

When you abt to leave expect 7 eedos come out of the rooms to greet you :pachah1::ooh:

When you get to your house call your female and hear the stories that happened in the rooms. She probably gonna say “why didn’t you keep on your hat. Now my Eedos are saying “bidaar dheera ninku :drakelaugh::mjlol:“ “.

( when divorce happens just know that these Eedos will spread rumors that you were gay:hemad:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How does this work? Do you just show up to their house unannounced? I think most of these things happen over the phone now.

A phone call is made by your father to her father. It will be an announced home visit.

Once the girl’s family knows the date of arrival the hooyo will get rid of the curtains, the couches and new stuff is bought. Even the dishes are brand new. The mother makes phone calls to her relative ladies to be present on that day.

In the meantime your qabiil verification and your character processed. If you are the undesirable qabiil (let’s face it! We are qabiilist) her dad will call your dad back soon and will be told “our daughter is off the table. Your unwelcome “. Sadly if you were an African-American your girl would be calling you with a message from her parents asking to claim Islam around this time. They would be even willing to teach you the Shahada :meleshame::meleshame: How far they’ll go is incredible. Around this time the mother will build the propaganda to spread and say “the man is a convert” when the guy worships Jack Daniels

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm sick and tired of you Somali men. You're all fake. You lie about everything. Even when doing the Nikaah.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm sick and tired of you Somali men. You're all fake. You lie about everything. Even when doing the Nikaah.

Besides our income what else do we lie about ?
We can’t do qabiil cause that will be verified.
We can’t lie abt our height cause we are present in the house.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Besides our income what else do we lie about ?
We can’t do qabiil cause that will be verified.
We can’t lie abt our height cause we are present in the house.
Didn't you say you've special boots made for you in China that can make you 5"11 when you're 5"8?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ninyo wat about Sooryo, Yarad and Bakhshiish.
When and how is this paid.

Abti i’m making notes couse homeboy is about to step up to the plate.
:banderas:

In the initial visit it is a get to know/feel one another.

At this point you don’t know if they approved you. Don’t rush. They can reject your ass.

Hold on to that money adeer

Please take this note down ..Later on in the meher ceremony...DO NOT ACCEPT ANY MEHER PRICE THAT’s larger than $5k. It’s easy to be carried away. You might think of her of well deserving that amount but don’t you go that route. You’ll regret it dearly cause chick will want that money comes divorce day. I warn you, don’t go over $5k.

mrlog

VIP
In the initial visit it is a get to know/feel one another.

At this point you don’t know if they approved you. Don’t rush. They can reject your ass.

Hold on to that money adeer

Please take this note down ..Later on in the meher ceremony...DO NOT ACCEPT ANY MEHER PRICE THAT’s larger than $5k. It’s easy to be carried away. You might think of her of well deserving that amount but don’t you go that route. You’ll regret it dearly cause chick will want that money comes divorce day. I warn you, don’t go over $5k.

Waan gartay.
What about attire ?
Formal or informal

@AussieHustler doesnt care couse he content with his mail order bride from Thailand

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Waan gartay.
What about attire ?
Formal or informal

@AussieHustler doesnt care couse he content with his mail order bride from Thailand

You’ll never go wrong on wearing a suit.

Speak less but do speak. The more you speak the more they study you and you’re young and you can say dumb stuff. Remember that you’ll never go wrong with saying conservative shit like “gaaladu naclad ba saaran ...” :lolbron: if you wanna go hardcore then say “Bari bu yiri Sayyidku” shimbara duulaya bey cadan ka blah blah” :hemad::what1:

You’ll never go wrong on wearing a suit.

Speak less but do speak. The more you speak the more they study you and you’re young and you can say dumb stuff. Remember that you’ll never go wrong with saying conservative shit like “gaaladu naclad ba saaran ...” :lolbron: if you wanna go hardcore then say “Bari bu yiri Sayyidku” shimbara duulaya bey cadan ka blah blah” :hemad::what1:
:ooh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@AussieHustler and Mods please pun this on the top. This is a public service announcement

Too many youths have been robbed by xaliimos on that meher manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending