Official 2016 U.S. Election Thread -- Welcome Führer Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You chickened out of the bet a day before the elections due to your ''new found faith''. I tried talking you back into it, but you still reneged.

You could have won, but you were a pussy.

I told you many times Trump is winning but I will not take the money because of my beliefs. I just said that to remind you of what occurred.

Hehehehe "Trump won't win".

I said he will go past 300.

Hehehehe

Apollo

VIP
I told you many times Trump is winning but I will not take the money because of my beliefs. I just said that to remind you of what occurred.

Hehehehe "Trump won't win".

I said he will go past 300.

Hehehehe

He still lost the popular vote. If the USA had proportional representation he wouldn't even be the next president.

I told you Latinos and Blacks don't vote; the former can't vote because theyre illegal and Blacks only vote when the person running is black.

But no. You said it's "mathematically impossible" but I kept quiet because I knew crooked Hillary stood no chance.

Today is a sad day for many. @Amun your political commentary/analysis is no longer needed.

Now to Europe where the same will happen

:drakekidding:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
hillary-clinton-dances-pretoria-south-africa-2012.gif

Apollo

VIP
Coons who are booty clapping for a man who would have banned their parents from entering the West. Booty clappers galore.

Clinton is playing "Waving Flag" at her big defeat speech. I wonder if shes playing it to stand with the Somalis that Trump insulted

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Instead of moving to Canada, bitter Democrats should move to swing state! Your kind aren't welcomed in the Great White North!
#MAGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending