Offical Aussie Thread Everyone who is interested come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
leaving Auburn

1501194325783-1257320381.jpg

Usually I drive but my brother came along so he drove.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
are australians as racist as people say the are?
I haven't encountered many real racists in the workplace, they don't last.

If anything, I've encountered a small number of people who hate white people.

I have however, encountered many people running around, accusing others of being racists though, when it suits their own agenda, or narrative, then they will whip out a race card if possible, and they're usually white a-holes. That is a very dangerous game, slandering people, and it normally never happens in the workplace.

AuburnStan is in western Sydney and is the Islamic capital of Australia where over 40% of the population are Muslims and it has the second highest unemployment rate in Sydney. It is the Tower Hamlets, Cedar-Riverside, Dixon and the Rikenby of Sydney.

@Joesph Muktaar & other ozzys
Do you guys feel isolated from the rest of the world? Aside from geographic location, you guys have backwards seasons too.
How is the Somali community there? Are they hard workers or welfare abusers?

Do you guys feel isolated from the rest of the world?

Yes, but it has it's advantages too. Like in Europe, unwanted relatives or other Somalis just don't camp at your place with or without prior notice.. It's a huge continent and if you live in Northern Australia, Asia is at your doorstep. You can party in Bali, Indonesia at the W/ends.

[Aside from geographic location, you guys have backwards seasons too.

Backward seasons? Yes, if you mean the months of our seasons, but you've to admit we have far better weather than Europe and North America.

[How is the Somali community there? Are they hard workers or welfare abusers?

How are the Somalis in your neck of the woods? if you don't live in America (welfare restricted zone), I will think it is similar to every liberal social welfare country. Most of the Somali male population who are employed here (over 25 years old) are hard-working Taxi drivers. There are some who own and operate their trucks. Also, there are a small minority of professionals such as, nurses, accountants and etc who are also employed. Many years back, I've heard ina hebel hebel and ina heblaayo studying engineering and medicine and yet, I haven't seen one Somali graduate in these professions. Some long-term unemployed people are forced on Temporary casual jobs like sales and manufacturing jobs by the Job Centre. Till few months ago, there was a cash cow called Family Day Care System. Many Somalis (females) opened agencies to train and hire other women to look after the children of women who were supposedly studying in colleges. But these colleges were privately owned (fees paid by the government) and you need only to attend one day a week or none at all and still be enrolled. Most were making at-least $750.00 p/w to look after 3 kids for few hours a day and 4-5 days a week. Those who enrolled in these colleges swapped their children and it became a fraudulent criminal behaviour and killed the cash cow. The majority are unemployed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr Jew

That's a fair assessment of your young Aussie Mary & Joe and once you got to know them well, they will discuss with you every social taboo issue even racism, openly. The closeted racists don't even want to discuss with you a major event on the media in case they slip up and it reveals their true racist views. Then you have the city-little towns divide in politics. The country town folks seem to be more conservative and less exposed to diversity. Some Aussie guy from a little town once said to me, we have Italian neighbours. He was talking about 5th-6th generation Italian-Aussies. They seem to be more hostile to refugees and their political orientation is similar to that of the Tea party members in America.

As for the SJW, the Aboriginal issue is the only major social issue and it has been a major challenge for "progressive" Australians. Billions of $$ have been spent on them, but nearly 90% of the funding goes to beauracratic wages and expenditures. They are a "defeated" dispossessed community where most of their communities are incarcerated higher than the general population, alcohol and drug dependency rampant and family dysfunction and domestic abuse is very high. In the past, they were considered a dying race and were terribly mistreated.

They had a glimmer of hope when the High Court of Australia ruled the Native Title Act on their behalf. For the first time, they were recognised as the traditional owners of their land where they still had connection to it. Thereafter, parliament passed the Native Title Act. There were expectations that they will utilise their land economically and reach deals with mining companies & mega pastoralists and thus will improve their lot. But unfortunately, there was a change of government and the new Howard govt lobbied by the mining companies and big pastoralists distinguished the Native Title Act. The natives found themselves at square one.

The SJW in Australia is solely based on this issue.

Last edited:

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Do you guys feel isolated from the rest of the world? Aside from geographic location, you guys have backwards seasons too.
How is the Somali community there? Are they hard workers or welfare abusers?
Ok, Sydney are Presitge but take Haram money.

Melbourne The place of the Somali Apex gangs

Perth, Cheap houses but all the somalis are reer badiyo

Bribane God Knows best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending