Offered Coke at work

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
Some years back I was working at this restaurant in downtown Chi as a dishwasher. It was a decent place to work at except some of the cooks in the back would be tripping every now and then. At first I didn't know what was going on until I got confronted by the boss. This was a chill guy in his late 30s. Dressed nice, looked the part, didn't beef with anyone and vice versa. He said,"Great work my man, but you could do greater with this". This dude takes out a small baggie of what I thought for a second was Flour, but I knew what was going on in the next second. The guy was offering me coke like he did the Speedy Gonzales' behind us. I said no thanks and he backed off. Every other workday I was "persuaded" to try it, and that's when other workers would tell me rumors about him. Apparently his dad promised to give him the restaurant if he quit the blow. He got clean, but the d**k had some "great" ideas about how to speed things up around the place. I quit after a couple of weeks.

Na! I took that shit! :feedme: :wowsweat: :meleshame:

Zoro

Too expensive to say no , you did the right thing :p

I was in college at the time, and I know that sh*t f*cks with your whole life. Didn't take it. What really confused me was that it was a yahud guy offering me the coke.

Last edited:
Corporate America and Europe is full of Coke heads and they have a club.

Here in the UK's top Universities like Oxford and Cambridge; English students go on "mountain trips" to inject and smoke various drugs like LSD, MDMA, COKE, ETC & come out and get a job in the city and high government.

Zoro

Corporate America and Europe is full of Coke heads and they have a club.

Here in the UK's top Universities like Oxford and Cambridge; English students go on "mountain trips" to inject and smoke various drugs like LSD, MDMA, COKE, ETC & come out and get a job in the city and high government.

I've heard of Ceos going to the Amazon to sip Iowaska root

Zoro

You know what song came into my head?

You about to lose your job!
:russ:

The only reason I knew it wasn't a setup was my coworkers being high most of the time. The restaurant boss out of all people was their dealer! :mjlol:

Trending