Off the Dome

Cartman

reformed
Some people just have nothing else to do but fight and gossip.

:kanyeshrug:
I’ve noticed it a lot with the Somalis I know, but they spend more time talking about others and shit talking than actually doing shit. I’m here to get the bag, not worrying about hebel. :mjlol:

I’ll only ride or die for a small handful of people whom I know are real, rest ion give a f*ck. These people never start shit, just finish.

I’ve noticed it a lot with the Somalis I know, but they spend more time talking about others and shit talking than actually doing shit. I’m here to get the bag, not worrying about hebel. :mjlol:

I’ll only ride or die for a small handful of people whom I know are real, rest ion give a f*ck. These people never start shit, just finish.
:rejoice:
Wasting hours upon hours, catching upon drama wasting your precious time on a beef that will be completely irrelevant after it has ended.

Cartman

reformed
:rejoice:
Wasting hours upon hours, catching upon drama wasting your precious time on a beef that will be completely irrelevant after it has ended.
Only drama I care about is it it involves people we know, if that shit personal though foh you a scum for sharing shit like that as payback. Whenever people fall out, all hell breaks loose and their business becomes free real estate to the entire global Somali community because of course telling locals isn’t enough, twitter must know too:damnmusic:

Trending