Odey sheikhs (and hooyos and others) CLASH with gay Timo jileec

Listen here somalis, if the law of the land supports gay rights, then gay people have the right to live their lives. Ya noo diiday inaan dhul muslimeed u guurno? Xor baan haysana, ma diidantahay? We can literally go to a majority Muslim nation fr

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Listen here somalis, if the law of the land supports gay rights, then gay people have the right to live their lives. Ya noo diiday inaan dhul muslimeed u guurno? Xor baan haysana, ma diidantahay? We can literally go to a majority Muslim nation fr
Don't teach kids this shit You are destroying society with this liberalism

Don't teach kids this shit You are destroying society with this liberalism
Then we move. Its that simple. Basically people want to have their cake and it eat too. We can practice our religion in these lands through western liberalism. How many numerous countries are there that would be complementary towards Islamic values smh

xiin-finiin

general of ciidamada sida raha ubooda
Then we move
why tho? It's like pointing out to your boss that they are abusive and instead of taking the criticism they tell you you can leave any time since no one is forcing you to work for them. You are doing the same thing here. The moment a muslim criticizes the west, one thing that almost immediately follows is to tell them to leave and go to a muslim country if they love islam so much. Not that many people actually listen to their concerns

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Baaaaaatty boy big baaaaaaaatty booooy
Am disgusted 😂

Baaaaaatty boy big baaaaaaaatty booooy
Am disgusted 😂
😂😂 Sure man, I'm pretty sure I've slept with more women than you virgins over here. I'm just real, no point complaining about the west. Let people live their lives. I'm a well travelled man, that's why I couldn't care what westerners do.

😂😂 Sure man, I'm pretty sure I've slept with more women than you virgins over here. I'm just real, no point complaining about the west. Let people live their lives. I'm a well travelled man, that's why I couldn't care what westerners do.
It's not about what they do with their lives but about them forcing their lifestyle on people and brainwashing/programming small kids.

It's easy to tell people to abandon their homes and livelyhoods what's there in Africa for someone who was born or raised in another country?
Then learn the virtue of tolerance. The political left is a supporter of Islam, but Muslims have much more in common with the right wing ironically lmfao

GemState

36/21
VIP
They were not told their kids would be taught LGBT stuff in school when they immigrated. These Muslims protesting are secularists in the original sense, they are just asking for schools to not push an agenda

They were not told their kids would be taught LGBT stuff in school when they immigrated. These Muslims protesting are secularists in the original sense, they are just asking for schools to not push an agenda
I don't agree with teaching children about sexuality at all. That stuff should be left to family 💯, or through personal discovery. But my original point stands, if you don't like how the west operates, leave. There are countries which will complement your values and ones who won't. People need to stop crying. It's like the gf who cries about her abusive boyfriend but always stays.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Muslims will be genocided by a gay Hitler in the very near future. Whites, Jews and Christians will stand by and let it happen.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

Being called gay was an insult 10 years ago in all of west, folks here acting like the west was always a safe haven for lagaroonaha.

Trending