Obviously one these three men will become the next president

AAW? The guy who sold the Somali coast? If Somali parliamentarians elect that guy, there is no hope for Somalia.

I would say election is between these 3 men:

1. Sheekh Shariif
2. Deni
3. Farmaajo (despite the setbacks, he can still contest it)
Sheikh shariif :ohlord:

AAW? The guy who sold the Somali coast? If Somali parliamentarians elect that guy, there is no hope for Somalia.

I would say election is between these 3 men:

1. Sheekh Shariif
2. Deni
3. Farmaajo (despite the setbacks, he can still contest it)
You mean the guy who saved the somali coast? There is absolutely hope for Somalia if AAW becomes the president. He is the most intelligent presidential candidate. A failed state like Somalia need ssomeone with high intellectual capacity to bring it back to its feet. If not AAW then Shekh Shariif or Dahir Gelle. If not those two then Hassan sheikh. Kheyre is a HAG version of Farmaajo. That guy should absolutely not be elected.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
We need new blood, I don't support any of those politicians listed above.
You support 😂 alcoholic karash
A5FD9144-2165-497D-9B92-780CFFEA0088.jpeg

We need new blood, I don't support any of those politicians listed above.

In 2017 election they said we need a new blood whose american educated but look what it has gotten us , a nation that's divided .

The theme for the MPS that will be voting this year iss "In with the old guard No new faces"

Senate speaker is
The veteran Abdi hashi
Lower house speaker is
The veteran sheikh Aden madoobe
President that will be chosen will also be a veteran who has a good track record.

We dont need new blood , we need someone that can get Somalia toghther someone that's trusted in getting rid of al Shabaab .

bidenkulaha

GalYare
In 2017 election they said we need a new blood whose american educated but look what it has gotten us , a nation that's divided .

The theme for the MPS that will be voting this year iss "In with the old guard No new faces"

Senate speaker is
The veteran Abdi hashi
Lower house speaker is
The veteran sheikh Aden madoobe
President that will be chosen will also be a veteran who has a good track record.

We dont need new blood , we need someone that can get Somalia toghther someone that's trusted in getting rid of al Shabaab .
This, the private sector is already rebuilding Somalia. It just needs good governance and security from a President that seeks to remove AS and does consensus politics to bring all clans under one agenda. Focus on law and order that has been destroyed by Farmaajo. Build independent institutions.

Farmaajo literally took us backwards. They still can't name a single achievement of his that has made a difference. They always say he pays SNA regularly lol but SNA has got weaker after he replaced all the HG, Abgaal generals with laangaabs. Shabaab is spreading and now double taxing Xamar citizens.

Before Farmaajo you could go from Jowhar to Beledweyne to Xamar without a problem. Now it's so dangerous

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
1. Sh Sharif
2. AAW
3. Hassan Sheikh Mohamud

What about Deni? He is the kingmaker in Mogdishu, he is carrying bunch of bags of dough and just like rappers say " I rater spend money than talk, time is money".so I suggest all MPs and Banadir residents to get in line for the cash and get you some.

1651190292179.jpeg

You listed AAW really, he doesn't have much votes either and you left Deni:drakekidding:

I hope A/Weli Gaas is running.
I agree. There wasn't shit built in puntland before he was president. During his time in office 2 airports were built, one fixed, laid the fist stone for garacad port (the pm H.A.K was pissed and refused to go with him because of the fake hobyo port that to this day isn't being built lol), and built roads.
He's an economist and knows where to invest in (infrastructure) to make somalia better.
He wasn't perfect, but he made monumental steps for puntland's present and future.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
now that we are most likely getting a new leader, I wish we knew what their policies are and how they plan to rule the country. I pray for our next leader that he or she continues on the progress train :)

Jungle

VIP
now that we are most likely getting a new leader, I wish we knew what their policies are and how they plan to rule the country. I pray for our next leader that he or she continues on the progress train :)

Sheikh Sharif did a 40 minute interview last week. He speaks on his plans for the country.

Although Shariif is the one I’ll root for out of the mucaarad, he worries me because I think he’s too weak. I honestly could see Deni running him over giving him commands.
Watch the interview sxb its not the same Sharif from TFG

We dont need no talks and fake promises .we need actions .did farmajo fulfill any of the stuff he promised and the policies he set out ?
What about Deni? He is the kingmaker in Mogdishu, he is carrying bunch of bags of dough and just like rappers say " I rater spend money than talk, time is money".so I suggest all MPs and Banadir residents to get in line for the cash and get you some.

View attachment 221481

You listed AAW really, he doesn't have much votes either and you left Deni:drakekidding:

As of now DENi has the biggest boorso In this elections , he has a good chance of winning tbh .

Trending