Obsessed with peanut butter and jam sandwich

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I tried peanut butter and jelly I didnt enjoy it peanut butter and nutella is much better

and you can make your own homemade hershey peanut butter cups

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I tried peanut butter and jelly I didnt enjoy it peanut butter and nutella is much better

and you can make your own homemade hershey peanut butter cups
Exactly. Peanut butter and chocolate melting down together into this beautiful sweet taste is MUCH better than jam:fittytousand:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Hhhhmmmm.....coughing
658527FE-B8CB-40E4-B861-2ABF5555B720.jpeg

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Wooooooow

talking about food is childish now I HATE MEN

PBJ isn't food sxb.

The only time you should be eating that shit is when you're running late for work and cant really make breakfast. I've never really considered PBJ a meal. It's more of a snack, and falls under the same department as a bag of chips. The only difference is the PBJ has a touch of protein thanks to the peanut butter.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Personally....

I dont like PBJ, but I do like peanut butter.

I keep a jar of peanut butter tucked in my apartment for many other uses. Example, have Y'all ever had peanut butter pancakes? That shit is a banger, don't sleep on it
20201016_092413.jpg

PBJ isn't food sxb.

The only time you should be eating that shit is when you're running late for work and cant really make breakfast. I've never really considered PBJ a meal. It's more of a snack, and falls under the same department as a bag of chips. The only difference is the PBJ has a touch of protein thanks to the peanut butter.

It’s food for me :mybusiness:

A portland school thought pb@j sandwiches were racist because Somali kids and Mexican kids did not eat it in their home countries or culture. Talk about being so progressive that you deny Somalis this delicious treat
:ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts