Obsessed with peanut butter and jam sandwich

Apollo

VIP
It's unhealthy.

I am currently cutting out all sugary stuff from my diet. Only eating low sugar stuff (mainly high in protein and fat instead, often savory).

Noticed if you do this for more than one week, you won't crave sweet things at all. @Royalty of Bari

It's unhealthy.

I am currently cutting out all sugary stuff from my diet. Only eating low sugar stuff (mainly high in protein and fat instead, often savory).

Noticed if you do this for more than one week, you won't crave sweet things at all. @Royalty of Bari
I’ll try that sxb
Recently discovered I have acid reflux issues but I find it hard to cut off junk food. I just take my medication and keep snacking however I don’t eat after 6pm

Aka peanut butter and jelly

It’s all I eat and think of it consumes my mind
The taste
The sweetness
The smell

I LOVE IT :banderas:

I ate it 3 times yesterday I’m crazy obsessed
I was obsessed with it as a child. Until my peanut butter allergy set in. If I get peanuts I’m definitely gonna looks like Predator from Predator vs Aliens.

It's unhealthy.

You're supposed to get the "natural" peanut butter, which is just dry roasted peanuts and nothing else. I get the crunchy one.

628915751840_NFT.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’ll try that sxb
Recently discovered I have acid reflux issues but I find it hard to cut off junk food. I just take my medication and keep snacking however I don’t eat after 6pm

Hhhhmmmm.....coughing

Trending

Latest posts