Objectivism will cure qabiilism in somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
This threat is inspired by @mrcool who suggested that indivualism is a cure for that god forsaken qabiil collectivism. And i must say, i agree with the creature.

Its I, the superior who is responsible for myself, not qabiil and not the state. The state's only jop is to protect the indivuals right. Further more, you can read the constitution of liberty by Hayek if you want to know where the line of state's involvement should be drawn. Great book.

On the subject of objectivism here are quotes of great Russian-american author/philasofer, Ayn Rand.

Individual rights are not subject to a public vote; a majority has no right to vote away the rights of a minority; the political function of rights is precisely to protect minorities from oppression by majorities (and the smallest minority on earth is the individual). - Ayn Rand

Civilization is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savage's whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men - Ayn Rand

Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one's values - Aynd Rand

She is the founder of objectivism. People like @TooMacaan would disagree with her but cry femminism when they are at disatvantage. Its no one's fault. Its always your fault and you alone is the solution. I can't respect a man/women who doesn't see it that way.

The notion that you ought to be a loyal to you tribe just solely becouse they are your tribe is stupid. A mans only duty is to take care of himself and his family. Thats the only think that matters.

This threat is inspired by @mrcool who suggested that indivualism is a cure for that god forsaken qabiil collectivism. And i must say, i agree with the creature.

Its I, the superior who is responsible for myself, not qabiil and not the state. The state's only jop is to protect the indivuals right. Further more, you can read the constitution of liberty by Hayek if you want to know where the line of state's involvement should be drawn. Great book.

On the subject of objectivism here are quotes of great Russian-american author/philasofer, Ayn Rand.

Individual rights are not subject to a public vote; a majority has no right to vote away the rights of a minority; the political function of rights is precisely to protect minorities from oppression by majorities (and the smallest minority on earth is the individual). - Ayn Rand

Civilization is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savage's whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men - Ayn Rand

Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one's values - Aynd Rand

She is the founder of objectivism. People like @TooMacaan would disagree with her but cry femminism when they are at disatvantage. Its no one's fault. Its always your fault and you alone is the solution. I can't respect a man/women who doesn't see it that way.

The notion that you ought to be a loyal to you tribe just solely becouse they are your tribe is stupid. A mans only duty is to take care of himself and his family. Thats the only think that matters.

Who you calling creature daanyeer yahow :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Thanks for the agreement :yousmart:

The only solution is collective memory loss.

Inshallah

ac0219734cfc2fd5ea87b4a76dee3be1.gif

:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Ayn Rand was a wise woman. She was
Feisty. I like feisty she-philosophers. Individualism is a good philosophy. The Non Aggression Principle is the cornerstone of all civilization. Respect to you for bigging up the old Russian gal.

But what was her beef against the welfare state? How are old farts like me with back problems and joint pains supposed to survive without the aid of blue eyed devils? You want me to perish in the cold? That's what my last girlfriend said when she threw my ass out into the raging blizzard at 3 in the morning for cheating on her. Objectivism sounds like a philosophy for young people. Talk to @VixR, she's the libertarian chick around here. She's memorized The Fountainhead. She reads it with perfect tajweed.

Ayn Rand was a wise woman. She was
Feisty. I like feisty she-philosophers. Individualism is a good philosophy. The Non Aggression Principle is the cornerstone of all civilization. Respect to you for bigging up the old Russian gal.

But what was her beef against the welfare state? How are old farts like me with back problems and joint pains supposed to survive without the aid of blue eyed devils? You want me to perish in the cold? That's what my last girlfriend said when she threw my ass out into the raging blizzard at 3 in the morning for cheating on her. Objectivism sounds like a philosophy for young people. Talk to @VixR, she's the libertarian chick around here. She's memorized The Fountainhead. She reads it with perfect tajweed.

@VixR is not libertarian. She is one them leftist coons.

And for you, you should for grannies for survival.

@VixR is not libertarian. She is one them leftist coons.

And for you, you should for grannies for survival.
She told me she apostated from Cultural Marxism for the feisty Russian. I'm a Randy she said. I am randy too I said. I was excited, because girls don't usually come on to me without money changing hands, but it turned out she was pushing the Libertarian da'wah.

Yeah, I'm a sucker for GILFs. In case you don't know, it's what your age cohort calls Grannies I'd Love to F**k.

And by the way @TooMacaan is not a feminist. She's a Machiavelli fangirl. She told me the hoi polloi can't be trusted with democracy. Her plan is to convert Somalia to Christianity by preying on famished Somali kids. She has set up a couple of NGOs. It's a creeping takeover by deception and intrigue. Half a dozen ministers are in her pay, so not much we can do. She's executing the blueprint for her a coup outlined in The Prince. A truly dangerous woman.

TooMacaan

VIP
Human beings are social creatures, "all about me, me, me" doesn't work. People should feel an obligation to help out their fellow members in society (of course voluntarily, and not by force). Anyways, I agree with the other two quotes but..whether you like it or not, individuals aren't seen as an 'oppressed minority'; public votes will continue as long as we live in a democracy, have fun crying "muh individualism" then:sass2:.

P.s. I disagree with a lot of Ayn Rand's ideas, yes, but I don't disagree with her as a whole. I actually admire her in some ways- me being a feminist doesn't change that ^.^

P.p.s Objectivism may cure "qabiilism" but it can potentially destroy nationalism too:tacky:

Apollo

VIP
Ayn Rand is egoism, not individualism.

She is a trash philosopher and a joke. Only 14 year old noobs who just discovered political philosophy respect her.

Human beings are social creatures, "all about me, me, me" doesn't work. People should feel an obligation to help out their fellow members in society (of course voluntarily, and not by force). Anyways, I agree with the other two quotes but..whether you like it or not, individuals aren't seen as an 'oppressed minority'; public votes will continue as long as we live in a democracy, have fun crying "muh individualism" then:sass2:.

P.s. I disagree with a lot of Ayn Rand's ideas, yes, but I don't disagree with her as a whole. I actually admire her in some ways- me being a feminist doesn't change that ^.^

P.p.s Objectivism may cure "qabiilism" but it can potentially destroy nationalism too:tacky:

Firstly if one's values is to help others is fine. There should no obligation moral or law that makes one do that. It should be compeletly within your will to make that decition. And you my friend contradicted yourself there.

Indivuals aren't an opressed minority becouse the state protects their indivual liberty. Having lived in neo-liberal democracy, you should know that.

It will only destroy qabiilsm within state not the state itself. upon providing security and indivual liberty, the people will to go war willingly to protect the state - sympiotic relation. Over the top nationalism is sickness.

TooMacaan

VIP
Firstly if one's values is to help others is fine. There should no obligation moral or law that makes one do that. It should be compeletly within your will to make that decition. And you my friend contradicted yourself there.

Indivuals aren't an opressed minority becouse the state protects their indivual liberty. Having lived in neo-liberal democracy, you should know that.

It will only destroy qabiilsm within state not the state itself. upon providing security and indivual liberty, the people will to go war willingly to protect the state - sympiotic relation. Over the top nationalism is sickness.
You're speaking too idealistically sxb, just because you give a bunch of individuals security and liberty doesn't mean they'll be grateful, adopt good values, and choose to act rationally by their own will. Although I believe human beings have a capacity for rational thinking, most just don't use it:zhqjlmx:. Extreme individualism only breeds selfishness. Who will choose to sacrifice their own happiness (ex: temporary gains) for the greater good, when they aren't brought up to believe it's a moral obligation? when they are given the choice to act otherwise?? -Sometimes ppl need a little nudge (& the power of persuasion doesn't always cut it).

Also, why do you see societal identity as an opponent of the individual..but not the state itself?

You're speaking too idealistically sxb, just because you give a bunch of individuals security and liberty doesn't mean they'll be grateful, adopt good values, and choose to act rationally by their own will. Although I believe human beings have a capacity for rational thinking, most just don't use it:zhqjlmx:. Extreme individualism only breeds selfishness. Who will choose to sacrifice their own happiness (ex: temporary gains) for the greater good, when they aren't brought up to believe it's a moral obligation? when they are given the choice to act otherwise?? -Sometimes ppl need a little nudge (& the power of persuasion doesn't always cut it).

Also, why do you see societal identity as an opponent of the individual..but not the state itself?

There is no morals that define right or wrong, there is only values and law - provided the law frees men from m, protects men from men etc.

The notion one is abligated to act becouse that is the right thing to do is absurd. One must act within one's will and reason.

State is separate from what ever a collective group identifies. A collective group within sociaty doesn't the same rightds and liberty as the state does - they are poinltless. You see within a state the only that matters is the indvuals right, not the collective.

TooMacaan

VIP
There is no morals that define right or wrong, there is only values and law - provided the law frees men from m, protects men from men etc.

The notion one is abligated to act becouse that is the right thing to do is absurd. One must act within one's will and reason.

State is separate from what ever a collective group identifies. A collective group within sociaty doesn't the same rightds and liberty as the state does - they are poinltless. You see within a state the only that matters is the indvuals right, not the collective.
Values and law are generally based on morals (and wisdom) though; they don't come out of nowhere.

Eh, are you one of those anti-taxes types?
If one's will and reason overlapped with the legal obligations, that would def be the ideal. Sadly, it doesn't always work out that way (which is where public votes > individual comes in).

How so? A state isn't its own entity, it's made up of people (gov/admin) too...and people always have interests. Most libertarians tend to accuse the state of infringing on their individual rights (while 'championing' the battles of the collective), so I'm actually surprised that you think the state acts on behalf of the individual person.

You should really read the constitution of liberty, there you might where i really stand with the state.

No, i'm not "one of those anti-taxes types. Taxes are needed for the state to exist. Public vote or democracy itself means nothin to me. Its't about who rules, it how its ruled. So long as the indivuals rights are protected, adolf hitler could be the leader for all i care.

What do you mean by this ' most libertarinas tend to accuse state of infringing their indivual rights while the championing the battles of colleevtive'

I never claimed to live in utopia.

TooMacaan

VIP
You should really read the constitution of liberty, there you might where i really stand with the state.

No, i'm not "one of those anti-taxes types. Taxes are needed for the state to exist. Public vote or democracy itself means nothin to me. Its't about who rules, it how its ruled. So long as the indivuals rights are protected, adolf hitler could be the leader for all i care.

What do you mean by this ' most libertarinas tend to accuse state of infringing their indivual rights while the championing the battles of colleevtive'

I never claimed to live in utopia.
Aight, I'll check it out sometime.

The fact that taxes aren't voluntary, but rather a requirement by the state, would mean that "individual rights" isn't always prioritized. The needs of the collective sometimes takes precedence. I don't understand how you maintain both stances...

^Kind of like I stated above, some of individual's taxes are used to finance social benefits for the 'collective good'-- a lot of libertarians are against this, and claim that the state is infringing on their individual rights by forcing them to contribute part of their income to things they may not support ("taxation is theft"). I assumed you held the same view..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts