Objective Vs Subjective Science

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Subjective Science is things that rely on evolving ideas, it's never stable and is an evolving scientific form because u have an idea then u collect evidences to test it and if it works it debunks the last idea, it's constant change review process like this. Lot's of knowledge fall under this field like politics, religion, business. Any topic that is constantly evolving or changing is a subjective field even medicine and all that. I am sick of these fields they never end and continously change sxb, your wasting your time in these types of field as Somalis.

Let's do what Jews did focus on hard sciences that are static and constant and never changing, this is the physical elements of the world. The great thing about physical hard sciences you can test it and prove it before people your concept so arguments END and it's pure FACTS.

Most Somalis spend they're time on irrelevant fields that are going to constantly evolve as someone demonstrates a different idea and facts they collected to reorganize subjective science, HENCE his legacy will not REMAIN for a long time.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let's talk about how we can create a nuclear bomb for Somalia without any help from the world. We don't need they're training sxb, if we can put our minds to it. Don't throw around equations you don't understand how to apply either. I am talking about real hard experimental sciences here that has to be proven outside to Somalis so they're eyes can observe it.

The first thing I notice is we need to understand 'pressure' as pressure isn't static. We need to understand our earthly materials in Somalia and combine it with mechanics. So we need some knowledge of mechanics as this will be how earthly material we cooperate with the earthly material.

The earthly material we need has to be worked out, we need a department that collects all our different earthly materials and begins to class and group each one and it's use thru testing it with different mechanic parts. We need to understand how earthly material will react to mechanical part and spread that energy will it go DOWN or spread like bombs do which spread they're materials using combustion.

I wish Somalis started physical sciences academy and stop wasting time on liberal art sciences like politics, medicine, philosophy, religion, and anything that requires differing opinions and evidences. It's real sad because we will not be an inventing nation if we don't know how to start from scratch, we can only be knowledge economy relying on inventors elsewhere to do the invention for us and then teach us later, that's not civilization, that's a fuckin client state who can be held hostage to KNOWLEDGE transfers.

This what is suitable for the south, iyagu gumaysigu waa uu caadi. As darods we must not follow these people into anything as they make us hostage to knowledge to other parts of the world. They can't even create law n order let alone inventions.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As the political section goes back n forth, let's go back n forth on objective science. They will never convince each other since it's subjective politics remember. But this side of science is not subjective, it's provable, let's invest energy here as darods while the cawaan invests in subjective debates like religion and politics. Lets base our clans to learn the hard sciences only.

There isn't a single hawiye or isaaq inventor niyahow in the world cuz the mind is colonialized it has terrible repercussion to your clan as a whole as they will be held hostage to colonialists forever. They just copy the gumaysi guy who then says i will rape u first before I teach u, which is what they're used to ileen tarikh ma jiro ay xushmayn kara before GUMAYSIGU. They have nothing before gumaysi don't u get it bro? there is no principles, values, cultures, ama anything about them that is unique beyond ADOON la badeli karo

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Okay first of all, what do you mean by physical sciences? If you mean sciences like chemistry and physics then sorry to disappoint you but they also rely on evolving ideas. For instance, there have been many theories over the ways about what an atom look like.

If you want to fully understand something then you need to go through each theory and prove or disprove stuff. All of these “objective” sciences you seem to talk about relies on this, it’s not like the knowledge we have now has been around since the beginning of time.

My physics teacher once told me that science is basically like a list of all the theories you have and the whole point of science is to disprove everything until you have things that cannot be disproved. Earth sciences need this, chemistry needs this, physics need this and nuclear sciences (basically applied chemistry/physics) need it too.

By all means, I encourage more Somalis to go into science and other STEM careers but if they’re not predisposed to those types of careers and prefer liberal arts or politics, whose to say that they can’t do that?

And by the way, you can’t just throw away entire disciplines just because you find them frivolous. Medical is the reason you’re able to survive into your 80s if Allah SWT wills. Politics, philosophy, theology and other disciplines all work together to enrich a society and its people, it’s not something totally useless.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@strawberrii

Our innovation is low in Somalia, it's actually barely existent. We have zero nobel peace prizes in any field of the sciences. We don't have an innovative culture or a knowledge economy. We suffer from a brain drain. We can't defend Somali culture when we can't prove to the world, what we have invented. We must disregard Somali culture and get rid of it before it's to late and we die out because we fail to invent and innovate.
Look at the muslim ratio per invention. from 1.7 billion people you will only find 3 inventors.

Mohammad Abdus Salam. A pakistani physicist. Ahmed Zewail who is an egyptian chemistry winner. Aziz Sancar a turkish chemistry winner.

I won't include the human rights or winners of peace and politicians who represent 7 muslim winners. This isn't an invention. Plus I won't include the measly 2 winners in 'literature'. This isn't an invention.

You can verify here the Muslim nobel prize winners. Ignore the 'literature and peace field lol. That's not an invention. You are left with 3 inventors, 2 in chemistry and 1 in physics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_Nobel_laureates

So let's work it out statistically, I love numbers because it tells you the 'real situation' facing Islam and Somalis. So for 1.7 billion Muslims world wide you only produced 3 nobel prizes. So statistically speaking your chances of an inventor in muslim pool is 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001 chance. How are u going to find inventors when the ratio of inventors is 3 among 1.7 billion pool.

Now looks at jewish statistic. 180 inventors are found in 10 million people pool. You are statistically going to find that from the jewish population 0.000018% are inventors. Where-as the muslim population pool the nobel prize statistic ratio is horrendous. You won't find even one muslim inventor among 10 million Muslims, let alone 180 inventors to keep up with the jewish ratio.

Now I ask and propose a solution, should we ban Islam is the question as this religion isn't fostering knowledge, invention, winning prizes and creating products and technology or medications or military weapons. It is no longer helping the Somali people to create and invent, is this proof Islam must not be from god, or why aren't muslims leading in inventions if you have the right religion, I ponder should this religion be disregarded as 'out-dated' and 'unproductive'.

@Cilmi-doon @Al Kafi @Omar del Sur still want to hold onto Islam for whatever emotional reason but scientifically speaking, the longer they hold onto it, the worse our inventor ratio becomes, if we disregard it, we can find inventors in Somali or at least 1 inventor for our 10 million population and beat the Muslim ratio of 3 inventors for a billion people, No joke among 1000 million will you find 1 inventor in the Islamic world, it's shocking statistic and one of the reasons I doubt Islam is from god. I think it's healthy to doubt, the other option is to 'blindly follow' whatever your told.

I want Somalis to move forward in the world and keep up with inventions and I think Islam is holding them back, the reason I say Islam is. Why do we find only 3 inventors from 1.7 billion, surely Islam must be the problem, as this is world-wide problem. You create or invent nothing for the world, your a burden and leech, you just suck dry our resources in the world and consume and never produce. I want to crack down on Muslims. I want to be the 'Stalin' of the Muslim world and close down mosques and qurans and say 'iska dhiga' waxani, gadaal bay idin dhigtaye and begin forming 'secular atheist armies' and attack @Al Kafi @Cilmi-doon @Omar del Sur

Last edited: