Obese Habesha girl on Twitter shames men who can't a grow beard.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Hood and classy is my dream I want a shordy that will hold my strap in her purse and not get nervous when she sees my opps on the high road thats my dream :wow1:

Thats if I hypothetically get married im completely contempt with being single my whole life and doing what I do rn tho :manny:
Good on you for saying that actually, a lot of people even in the same lifestyle write off girls who grew up with them and have been through the same stuff. It’s probably better because you’re more compatible. :nvjpqts:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Its common knowledge ur attracted to the person with most similarities to you he wants a fat bytch to eat subway with all day :mjlol: :russ:
Don't come at him like that, you said you would marry ratchet, crusty mouthed sharkeisha look alike.:ufdup:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You and fat boy would make a good match if you wouldn't steal his snack money to buy new wigs :lolbron:
Ummm I don't wear wigs alxamdulilah.

Secondly I started this rumor that he was fat because he refused to get in ayuuto with me and @Gambar we needed a 4th person but he cursed us out. He's not fat, he's 6'4 and 170 lbs, that's not fat but you wouldn't know because you're 4"11 and you've no neck.

90day_biged_vp.jpg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Secondly I started this rumor that he was fat because he refused to get in ayuuto with me and @Gambar we needed a 4th person but he cursed us out. He's not fat, he's 6'4 and 170 lbs, that's not fat but you wouldn't know because you're 4"11 and you've no neck.

90day_biged_vp.jpg
I ain't even short or fat :ileycry:

I was tryna bait you out to post a hair pic bur that didn't work out so back to the drawing books :francis:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Hood and classy is my dream I want a shordy that will hold my strap in her purse and not get nervous when she sees my opps on the high road thats my dream :wow1:

Thats if I hypothetically get married im completely contempt with being single my whole life and doing what I do rn tho :manny:
if they cant hold your mash its over

Gambar

VIP

90day_biged_vp.jpg
I think our brother @Figo might be a fattie because he admits he fights food delivery workers. Playing with his food is like playing with his emotions. Thank goodness he never joined our ayuuto he would’ve taken the money and ran off to buy out an Applebee’s franchise.

Gambar

VIP

:cosbyhmm:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
if they cant hold your mash its over
I put my ten toes in some run down kicks
I get a thrill when I run down kids
Let's be real N9 bags it quick
Got him feelin' like Soze corn for the lead
Aim at his head and he will not miss
The opp boys know they ain't on piss

Trending