Obese Habesha girl on Twitter shames men who can't a grow beard.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
I put my ten toes in some run down kicks
I get a thrill when I run down kids
Let's be real N9 bags it quick
Got him feelin' like Soze corn for the lead
Aim at his head and he will not miss
The opp boys know they ain't on piss
I remember some 9th street man smoked a WG yute in pen :pachah1:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I think our brother @Figo might be a fattie because he admits he fights food delivery workers. Playing with his food is like playing with his emotions. Thank goodness he never joined our ayuuto he would’ve taken the money and ran off to buy out an Applebee’s franchise.
You know me well. :meleshame:
:damn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There was one point I liked Beards. They make men look mature. But they change chin situations and can be very deceptive. I need to know what your hairless chin looks like. Beards are the push-up bra for men. Smoke and mirrors.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Not all of us can grow a full beards, I tried but hey it's not my fault. I am happy with what I have :)

She got dragged for it though

Can you imagine the outrage from the pro-obese lobby on Twitter, if a man tweeted something like ''obese women with fat bums'' don't count.
I’m confused what’s the big deal with beards they cool and all. But it’s not like guys can control the level of testosterone in there body. Unlike the girls weight.
:bell:

Hood and classy is my dream I want a shordy that will hold my strap in her purse and not get nervous when she sees my opps on the high road thats my dream :wow1:

Thats if I hypothetically get married im completely contempt with being single my whole life and doing what I do rn tho :manny:
You have enemies :williamswtf:

The obese raw meat-eater's not wrong, you smooth-faced ladyboys need to step it up. Not having a beard's damn near un-Islamic :silanyolaugh: