obese farax with a south african wife

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My tubesteak to you is like a beautiful Japanese haiku,
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I will only go for the premium imported halaal wagyu beef. It must be free of chemicals and hormones, grass-fed and free-roaming. The supplier must be a sustainable family farm. :trumpsmirk: Do you meet the cut?

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
I will only go for the premium imported halaal wagyu beef. It must be free of chemicals and hormones, grass-fed and free-roaming. The supplier must be a sustainable family farm. :trumpsmirk: Do you meet the cut?
Habibity I assure you I am all of the above and will pound the cellulite of your cheeks my little jelly roll ;)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Habibity I assure you I am all of the above and will pound the cellulite of your cheeks my little jelly roll ;)

:drakewtf: That sounds abusive. Do you want to punch women? And does cellulite grow on one's face? FYI I'm also a featherweight at 110 lbs. A delicate flower.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:drakewtf: That sounds abusive. Do you want to punch women? And does cellulite grow on one's face? FYI I'm also a featherweight at 110 lbs. A delicate flower.

1586212358591.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
f*ck dat. only time I be violent under the sheets honeybun:stevej:

I have an honest question for you.

Why do men use violent terms when describing intimacy? Should it not be an expression of consummate love between man and wife and not compared to some darbaxed steak tenderloin?:urgh:

Trending