Obamas obese nephew from the UK who is studying law gets rejected by another high IQ black female med student in front of her friends

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
"I'm not feeling you"

xoolos: "why? Why though? But why"

what kind of question is that tf, she doesn't need a reason to not want to spend her time with him. They lowkey demons though, they made it worse by laughing and only said "why" hoping that she'd answer why and make him feel worse.

Also the dude's fault, what was he thinking propsoing in front of such a nosy and loud crowd and putting her on the spot like that. Setting himself up for failure.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I rewatched the video and I feel so annoyed. This guy is reatrded af. He got what he deserved, she should have roasted him on the spot and not let him down lightly.

The 'friends' are demons and tried to end this guy's career. They even recorded knowing full well the outcome. And this fat frick played along.

I rewatched the video and I feel so annoyed. This guy is reatrded af. He got what he deserved, she should have roasted him on the spot and not let him down lightly.

The 'friends' are demons and tried to end this guy's career. They even recorded knowing full well the outcome. And this fat frick played along.

Watch some of these fights posted on world star hip hop, its literally just AAs filming their own friends getting beaten up by another group of black people. Blacks have no loyalty for each other.

Trump's nephew would have walked away with a fat W

wrh8zF0.png

Trending

Latest posts