Obama Secretly Despised Hillary's "Scripted, Soulless" Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s actually quite well known that Obama and Clinton despised each other.

Bill and Hillary Clinton are still bitter about losing to Obama back in 2008, and they feel as if Obama stole Hillary’s “right” to become the President. Remember, Obama was a political nobody in 2007....nobody had ever heard of him, and he came out of nowhere and ascended to the Presidency.

Bill Clinton was quoted saying to a friend “I hate that man more than anyone who has ever lived” regarding Barack Obama ....and by the time Hillary Clinton got around to running for President again in 2016, she was much older, not as charismatic, and she had to defend Obama’s record as the leading Democrat for the White House. Obama’s poor record made it much easier for an outsider like Donald Trump to show up and take the Presidency.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s actually quite well known that Obama and Clinton despised each other.

Bill and Hillary Clinton are still bitter about losing to Obama back in 2008, and they feel as if Obama stole Hillary’s “right” to become the President. Remember, Obama was a political nobody in 2007....nobody had ever heard of him, and he came out of nowhere and ascended to the Presidency.

Bill Clinton was quoted saying to a friend “I hate that man more than anyone who has ever lived” regarding Barack Obama ....and by the time Hillary Clinton got around to running for President again in 2016, she was much older, not as charismatic, and she had to defend Obama’s record as the leading Democrat for the White House. Obama’s poor record made it much easier for an outsider like Donald Trump to show up and take the Presidency.

I dont buy this republican talking points.

The Obamas and the Clintons dont hate each other. I am sure Obama said all those things because he is a narcissist. He thinks he is the messiah. Had Clinton won in 2016, Obama would have been saying- he is the reason she won.

Hillary lost because she was a Clinton and most especially, she was a strong woman. America is still cave minded thinking. A woman or a gay man can never be a president. Obama was very lucky to be elected. Actually Obama should thank Bush screw up.

As far as I am concerned, the same phenomenon that elected Obama, also elected Trump.

Conservative were shocked when Obama won. Liberals & Conservative were shocked when Trump won.

People wanted something out of the ordinary. I mean Americans, they just want something fresh and new every election. Hillary was not new nor fresh.

I think Trump will win 2020, as he should. Biden is not fresh or new.

Last edited:
Dude if you’re a Somali in America you thank her husband for being here. She was demonized for being a housewife in the 1990s and the opposite in 2016. She is genuinely nice and intelligent.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

The Obamas and the Clintons dont hate each other. I am sure Obama said all those things because he is a narcissist. He thinks he is the messiah. Had Clinton won in 2016, Obama would have been saying- he is the reason she won.

Hillary lost because she was a Clinton and most especially, she was a strong woman. America is still cave minded thinking. A woman or a gay man can never be a president. Obama was very lucky to be elected. Actually Obama should thank Bush screw up.

As far as I am concerned, the same phenomenon that elected Obama, also elected Trump.

Conservative were shocked when Obama won. Liberals & Conservative were shocked when Trump won.

People wanted something out of the ordinary. I mean Americans, they just want something fresh and new every election. Hillary was not new nor fresh.

Are you serious?

Yes but in jail after the massive fraud on his taxes is revealed

That isn’t legitimate. What the Democrats are doing is “searching for a crime”....which is the ultimate type of tyranny and power abuse.

It’s not your job to search for a crime. If I investigated your life down to your Grade 1 report card, I’m sure to find at least some type of illegal shit. But to use Congressional Power to effectively look into every aspect of Trump’s life is the ultimate type of power abuse, and that shouldn’t be tolerated at all.

In a free society, you discover a crime and then you search for the perpetrators. In this scenario, they have a so-called perpetrator (President Trump) and now they’re searching for a crime.

These New Democrats are absolutely dictators wallahi. They’re making America look like some 3rd world banana republic

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
That isn’t legitimate. What the Democrats are doing is “searching for a crime”....which is the ultimate type of tyranny and power abuse.

It’s not your job to search for a crime. If I investigated your life down to your Grade 1 report card, I’m sure to find at least some type of illegal shit. But to use Congressional Power to effectively look into every aspect of Trump’s life is the ultimate type of power abuse, and that shouldn’t be tolerated at all.

In a free society, you discover a crime and then you search for the perpetrators. In this scenario, they have a so-called perpetrator (President Trump) and now they’re searching for a crime.

These New Democrats are absolutely dictators wallahi. They’re making America look like some 3rd world banana republic

They didn't just start an investigation because they hate Trump. They were investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election. It was said that the Trump campaign also colluded and ultimately Muller was unable to prove without a doubt that there was collusion. From what I gather, the report states that 1. the Russians did interfere (the reason for investigation) and that 2. Trump and friends knew Russia was trying to assist them but did not inform the FBI and other agencies of that and were at times willing to accept info and dirt given to them, 3. Trump tried obstructing justice on multiple occasions but was rebuffed by the people he order to take action against the investigation.

Now what they are trying to do is look at his tax reports, which he should've provided back in 2016... I'm glad they are seeking those records because Trump is without a doubt shady.

Not sure how political accountability equals banana republic in your eyes.

They didn't just start an investigation because they hate Trump. They were investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election. It was said that the Trump campaign also colluded and ultimately Muller was unable to prove without a doubt that there was collusion. From what I gather, the report states that 1. the Russians did interfere (the reason for investigation) and that 2. Trump and friends knew Russia was trying to assist them but did not inform the FBI and other agencies of that and were at times willing to accept info and dirt given to them, 3. Trump tried obstructing justice on multiple occasions but was rebuffed by the people he order to take action against the investigation.

Now what they are trying to do is look at his tax reports, which he should've provided back in 2016... I'm glad they are seeking those records because Trump is without a doubt shady.

Not sure how political accountability equals banana republic in your eyes.

The Russian conspiracy theory is just that, a conspiracy theory.

No thinking honest person would believe that Donald Trump is beholden to Russia, and that they somehow tipped the election in his favour.

What the Russians did in 2016 was send memes. THAT’S NOTHING. Who cares if some Russian oligarchs purchase Facebook ads and send memes insulting Hillary Clinton? We had some Canadian members on this forum who were making memes and posting news in favour of Trump back in 2016. You should’ve seen the forum back then, this was open and worldwide. If we’re being honest, every country in the world affects the US election to some degree or another.

2015-2016 was an internet meme war, a glorious period where every website and social media site and forum was in a war with Trump vs Hillary. Everyone was throwing memes left and right, this was really a very very divided election where both sides went all-out on each other. And Trump won, he got that “Crooked Hillary” nickname to stick, which was fatal for her during the election. Hence why enough Americans when they were in the voting booths, when they were all alone, crossed Trump’s name on the Election Day. They may have disliked him but they chose him over “Crooked Hillary”. The Russians didn’t make these voters do shit. It’s not like they used a computer system to actually change people’s votes to Republicans. It’s insane how many people actually think that the Russians somehow “stole” the election by giving fake ballots to Trump. That couldn’t be further from the truth. They chose to vote Trump and that’s their prerogative as adults, and screaming about Russia is an admission that the elites have the ultimate contempt for the American people, viewing them as mindless sheep that can be swayed by a few Facebook memes.

It’s like getting into a silly investigation on whether George Bush knocked down the twin towers.

This is what the Russia Conspiracy theory looks like. It’s on that level. The absurdity of it shows how degraded the state of US politics has become over the last 10 years.

I’m appalled.

Aaegal

The Russian conspiracy theory is just that, a conspiracy theory.

No thinking honest person would believe that Donald Trump is beholden to Russia, and that they somehow tipped the election in his favour.

What the Russians did in 2016 was send memes. THAT’S NOTHING. Who cares if some Russian oligarchs purchase Facebook ads and send memes insulting Hillary Clinton? We had some Canadian members on this forum who were making memes and posting news in favour of Trump back in 2016. You should’ve seen the forum back then, this was open and worldwide. If we’re being honest, every country in the world affects the US election to some degree or another. 2015-2016 was an internet meme war, a glorious period where every website and social media site and forum was in a war with Trump vs Hillary. And Trump won, he got that “Crooked Hillary” nickname to stick, which was fatal for her during the election. Hence why enough Americans when they were in the voting booths, when they were all alone, crossed Trump’s name on the Election Day. The Russians didn’t make these voters do shit. It’s not like they used a computer system to actually change people’s votes to Republicans. It’s insane how many people actually think that the Russians somehow “stole” the election by giving fake ballots to Trump. That couldn’t be further from the truth. They chose to vote Trump and that’s their prerogative as adults, and screaming about Russia is an admission that the elites have the ultimate contempt for the American people, viewing them as mindless sheep that can be swayed by a few Facebook memes.

They ran a disinformation campaign, no one disputes that besides Trump and his lackeys. The report says as much. Multiple American agencies as well as foreign agencies say the same. This wasn't people just sharing memes... It was purchasing ads and targeting lies at specific people. There were so many fake 'news' websites popping up spreading articles that were demonstrably untrue all over the place. Rather than fact checking anything written in the article, people went off headlines and just continuously shared them.

There is a documentary on Amazon Prime Video called Dark Money. It's about the state of Montana and it deal with the dark money and disinformation influence on an election. Imagine that but on the scale of a federal election with the help of Russia. Once a person hears a partisan lie, it's hard to correct them. The Russians knew that and capitalized on it.

You're in this thread calling Democrats dictators and are letting Putin/Trump off the hook with their bs..

Aaegal

It’s like getting into a silly investigation on whether George Bush knocked down the twin towers.

This is what the Russia Conspiracy theory looks like. It’s on that level. The absurdity of it shows how degraded the state of US politics has become over the last 10 years.

I’m appalled.

You're underestimating the effectiveness of lying.

I could go out and mail thousands of fliers in your neighborhood with a picture of you and accuse you of being a pedophile rapist. What I've just done is planted a seed in peoples minds, skewed their perception of you and now you'll have a hard time getting rid of those accusations.

Imagine that but with multiple different accusations and fake articles about you, attack ads all over the country. Millions of dollars and thousands of employees on my side doing nothing but trying to malign you. How do you even win against that? You can't is the answer.

They ran a disinformation campaign, no one disputes that besides Trump and his lackeys. The report says as much. Multiple American agencies as well as foreign agencies say the same. This wasn't people just sharing memes... It was purchasing ads and targeting lies at specific people. There were so many fake 'news' websites popping up spreading articles that were demonstrably untrue all over the place. Rather than fact checking anything written in the article, people went off headlines and just continuously shared them.

There is a documentary on Amazon Prime Video called Dark Money. It's about the state of Montana and it deal with the dark money and disinformation influence on an election. Imagine that but on the scale of a federal election with the help of Russia. Once a person hears a partisan lie, it's hard to correct them. The Russians knew that and capitalized on it.

You're in this thread calling Democrats dictators and are letting Putin/Trump off the hook with their bs..

Disinformation is memes. Come on buddy, can’t be changing definitions out here. Any fake news article targeting Hillary or Trump is a “meme” and it’s part of an information war.

The Chinese are known for secretly funding different political action groups on the Left, but this is ignored because you idiots are worried about Russia....when Trump and most thinking Americans know that China is the much worse problem.

This is the age of the internet. This isn’t like Al Gore running against Bush in the year 2000. Everyone has smartphones and we’re being exposed to information at an incredible level. Of course there’s going to be some disinformation amongst real news. That’s life. I see fake news every single day about certain celebrities, it’s a problem sure but most Americans were already well aware of who Clinton was, and who Trump was. The Russians sending a couple million to buy some Facebook ads is absolutely hilariously irrelevant. Come on! Hillary was spending a billion on her campaign and she lost to a guy like Trump who had no political ground game, had zero organization, and pretty much winged the entire campaign. That ain’t no one’s fault except Hillary for being such an unlikable candidate. I remember before the election; Obama and Hillary were insisting that Trump accept the election results if Hillary wins (and the journalists were all saying she’d win 98% chance). But once the election didn’t go their way, and Trump somehow stumbled into the presidency, they’re screaming that the election is fake. Ultimate hypocrisy

Look how Obama’s talking. Complete hypocrite now that he’s switching up

Aaegal

Disinformation is memes. Come on buddy, can’t be changing definitions out here. Any fake news article targeting Hillary or Trump is a “meme” and it’s part of an information war.

The Chinese are known for secretly funding different political action groups on the Left, but this is ignored because you idiots are worried about Russia....when Trump and most thinking Americans know that China is the much worse problem.

This is the age of the internet. This isn’t like Al Gore running against Bush in the year 2000. Everyone has smartphones and we’re being exposed to information at an incredible level. Of course there’s going to be some disinformation amongst real news. That’s life. I see fake news every single day about certain celebrities, it’s a problem sure but most Americans were already well aware of who Clinton was, and who Trump was. The Russians sending a couple million to buy some Facebook ads is absolutely hilariously irrelevant. Come on! Hillary was spending a billion on her campaign and she lost to a guy like Trump who had no political ground game, had zero organization, and pretty much winged the entire campaign. That ain’t no one’s fault except Hillary for being such an unlikable candidate. I remember before the election; Obama and Hillary were insisting that Trump accept the election results if Hillary wins (and the journalists were all saying she’d win 98% chance). But once the election didn’t go their way, and Trump somehow stumbled into the presidency, they’re screaming that the election is fake. Ultimate hypocrisy

Look how Obama’s talking. Complete hypocrite now that he’s switching up

I'll say this from the start. I don't like Clinton. It was stupid of the Democrat establishment to rig the primaries in her favor.

I'm not sure what your definition of meme is but I was under the assumption that they were those pictures with text and gifs. Go ahead and call a fake article a meme, that doesn't change the fact that they were shared around and spread like wildfire.

If the Chinese are known for funding left leaning action groups then it's not a secret. If you believe the Chinese are capable of doing that why are you so quick to dismiss the Russians of doing the same?

It's precisely because this is the age of the internet that disinformation is so effective and dangerous. Echo chambers are created online where partisan talking points are repeated over and over until it's taken as truth. You hear something negative about the opposing side and without even looking into it, you're sharing it because a family member or friend shared it with you. Russian interference isn't a conspiracy, it's a proven fact and lies work. I don't understand why you're trying to deny that. This isn't even an issue afflicting one side. It happens all over the political spectrum.

From what I gathered online, Clinton only spent 400million more than Trump. He also had the benefit of free publicity which was worth something like 3+ billion dollar and was given more than double what Hillary got. Compound that with the decades of smears against Hillary, Benghazi (truly a partisan smear job), Obama Care (which now seems to be popular) and the email scandal (conveniently forgotten about) and you'll get a sense of why Trump won. All the disinformation had to do was switch a couple thousand votes in purple states which they accomplished.

Why is he hidin his taxes than for

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

He wont show his taxes. Its against privacy. He is going to the courts. Nothing shocking in his taxes, he is just embarrassed that people will see he is not a billionaire, but a millionare.

Status
Not open for further replies.