NY Times exposé on Dictator Failmaajo: A criminal hiding from The IRS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pwyneth Galtrow

A friend of mine who is one of the Somali Buffalo residents told me that Farmaajo was a well known scammer and most of the Somali community there are awere of his reputation ans don't trust him at him at all.

He also told me that Farmaajo was infact seeking to apply a postion as an ambassader when Sheikh Sharif appointed him for a PM and this was even a shock to Farmaajo himself:francis:

Long story my sources also added that at first Farmaajo started commiting small and petty schemes such us receiving food stamp while driving a Cab and living in subsided housing for zero pay and later graduated defrauding the city elections.:ohlord:
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...-for-a-gov-job-without-us-citizenship.100364/

He also dded that the dictator wanna be warlord use to even hide his marriage to his wife and having children to the authorties in order to collect more welfare, this is why his marraige to Seynab Moalim(a part time day care nanny) was officialy registered in 2010 after they had four kids togheter out of wedlock and as a Boyfriend/GF. :deadrose: :deadrose::deadosama: :dead:

There was also a part of an article that I read many while back that was pretty odd and funny as well, the article was printed on one of the western news sites which I am going to look for and share with ya'll.

The article interviewed one of Farmaajo's former employers and proffessors in the inner communtiy school he worked at,it mentions that unemployed Farmaajo begged the dean proffessor to give him a chance to teach the one day class on conflict resolution without a teacher's certifications.:what::wtfdis:

When the Prof asked Farmaajo why he responded by saying there that the position will look good at on his resume and he would finally be able to claim that he is professor in a NY colleges which was a lie, he wasn't even a full lecturer just only a one day substitute in the slums of Buffalo which requires only a bachelors:mjlol:

What a scam artist :pachah1:

Someone needs to write a script about the way he hustled his way into the Presidency, it would be a blockbuster movie.

Somali Opposition Politicians should find a way to get Farmaajo arrested for his fraudulent past.
I'd love to see the IRS come after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.