NWO is here folks go back to Somalia while u still can!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Holysht 1984 coming to reality, Ireland is the test subject and now we gonna have to get tested regularly and show COVID app test just like China. Wallahi its insane how everything Ive been saying is coming true, the ultimate control system is being laid out right before our very eyes and soon will even be attached to UBI payments which we will all come to rely on after the 2nd wave. Dajjalic system right here and cash is being phased out

There will be no privacy and just like in Melbourne Australia you will experience a true lock down.

Alle Hoogaye Somalia u socda :damn: :damn:

TekNiKo

VIP
who even lives in ireland :mjlol: :damn:
Abayo its gonna reach us it started in china than South Korea than Japan now in Ireland a Western country I am guessing UK will be next. Its truly terrifying that they will deny you access to basic necessities like food and medical care on the basis of an app :damn:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Abayo its gonna reach us it started in china than South Korea than Japan now in Ireland a Western country I am guessing UK will be next. Its truly terrifying that they will deny you access to basic necessities like food and medical care on the basis of an app :damn:
but walaal read the comments it seems fake. also the video is so sketchy and why are they reaching this far comparing it to 1984 :mjlol:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Bruh you ain't lying the cheese gov over here has pushed for a law that allows the health ministry to govern by decree bypassing parliament. With an unlimited renewal after every 6 months.

With also the app and a health passport. Shit will go in effect soon.

I need to get my affairs in order before leaving for nothern Somalia

TekNiKo

VIP
Bruh you ain't lying the cheese gov over here has pushed for a law that allows the health ministry to govern by decree bypassing parliament. With an unlimited renewal after every 6 months.

With also the app and a health passport. Shit will go in effect soon.

I need to get my affairs in order before leaving for nothern Somalia
Yup soon you will have to submit your test results every 3 months or face starvation. Its literally submit or die say goodbye to large events after 2nd wave.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Oh well. I gotta stand 10 yrs here and make it or i can't leave for back home anyway.

Buckle up boys. At least i'm gonna work in dubai and raise my kids there with my wives.
:kanyehmm: :mjkkk:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Holysht 1984 coming to reality, Ireland is the test subject and now we gonna have to get tested regularly and show COVID app test just like China. Wallahi its insane how everything Ive been saying is coming true, the ultimate control system is being laid out right before our very eyes and soon will even be attached to UBI payments which we will all come to rely on after the 2nd wave. Dajjalic system right here and cash is being phased out

There will be no privacy and just like in Melbourne Australia you will experience a true lock down.

Alle Hoogaye Somalia u socda :damn: :damn:

Take your medication huuno

Trending