Nugaal Development Fund Agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
DEGMOOYINKA GOBOLKA NUGAAL OO HIRGELINAYA SANDUUQ DHAQAALE

Shirka xoojinta wada-shaqeynta degmooyinka gobolka Nugaal ee dhinacyada adkaynta amniga iyo horumarka ka socda gobolka oo ay ka soo qayb-galeen guddoomiyaasha degmooyinka Nugaal ayaa lagu qabtay degmada Dangoroyo ee gobolka Nugaal.

Kulanka oo uu shir-guddoominayey guddoomiyaha gobolka Nugaal Cabdisalaan Xassan Xirsi (Gu’jir) ayaa waxaa ka soo qeyb-galay duqa caasimadda Garoowe iyo guddoomiyaasha degmooyinka Eyl Dangoroyo iyo Godobjiraan waxaana looga hadlay xoojinta wada-shaqeynta degmooyinka gobolka Nugaal iyo adkaynta amniga iyo horumarka degmooyinka Nugaal.

Shirka waxaa ka maqnaa guddoomiyaha cusub ee sida ku meel gaarka ah loogu magacaabay degmada Buurtinle kaasi oo aan weli xilka la wareegin kadib markii guddoomyihii ka horreeyay ku baxay kala-diristii golaha degaanka degmada Buurtinle.

Sida lagu sheegay war-murtiyeed ka soo baxay shirka oo uu warbaahinta u akhriyay duqa caasimadda Garoowe Axmed Siciid Muuse waxaa la isku raacay qodoba ay kamid yihiin:

1. In shirka laga dhigo mid saddexdii biloodba mar la qabto si la isaga xog-waraysto xaaladaha ka jira degmooyinka gobolka.
  • In la sameeyo sanduuq dhaqaale oo ay leeyihiin degmooyinka gobolka Nugaal si loogu qabto hawlaha horumarinta degmooyinka gobolka .
  • In la ilaaliyo degaanka iyadoo bulshada lagu wacyi-gelinayo in ay ilaaliyaan degaanka si looga dhowro xaalufinta iyo nabaad-guurka.
  • In degmooyinka gobolka Nugaal ee aan mashaariicda badan ka fulin laga caawiyo dhinaca mashaariicda horumarinta islamarkaana degmooyinka aan ku jirin mashaariicda JPLG loogu qareemo sidii ay u heli lahaayeen mashaariicdaasi.
Ugu dambeyntii waxaa lagu ballamay in shirka kan xiga lagu qabto magaalada caasimadda ah ee Garooowe laguna sii amba-qaado hirgelinta qodobada ka soo baxay shirkaan.

• IMG-20190621-WA0000.jpg
  • IMG-20190621-WA0002.jpg
  • IMG-20190621-WA0003.jpg
  • IMG-20190621-WA0004.jpg
  • IMG-20190621-WA0005.jpg
  • IMG-20190621-WA0006.jpg
  • IMG-20190621-WA0007.jpg
  • IMG-20190621-WA0008.jpg
  • IMG-20190621-WA0009.jpg
  • IMG-20190621-WA0010.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I support this 100% and it's about time. Garowe development fund 'xaq' ma aha. AID is allocated on a 'state' level since Garowe is the capital of Nugaal, it shouldn't swindle what is intended for all nugaal to one town. I support this agreement. Mudug should do the same, especially south mudug/north mudug, their classed under one 'development fund' and Galkacyo is recognized for puntland, so it's not fair to swindle south mudug funds and build up North Mudug, while south mudug will become a waste-land since 'galmudug' development fund is for 'galgaduud' and that's it, since they control 'dhusomareeb' the capital.

In-fact galmudug development rate over-all is slower due to the fact there is no political stability between their capital 'dhusomareeb' and the rest of galgaduud, it's hurting their people development wallahi. But south mudug lack of development is totally explainable, north mudug takes it because their recognized by donors as the 'owners' of galkacyo the capital. Due to north/south mudug not in agrement, it's hurting south mudug the most, because north mudug is developing. They lose nothing since the fund are allocated to them because their recognized as the owner of the capital of galkacyo. They just inject it all in the north and say 'screw' south mudug.

So for all you cunts who say the DR is full of qabyalad, think again. Xaq daro ma jecli regardless who is doing it, even if it's my clan.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I support this 100% and it's about time. Garowe development fund 'xaq' ma aha. AID is allocated on a 'state' level since Garowe is the capital of Nugaal, it shouldn't swindle what is intended for all nugaal to one town. I support this agreement. Mudug should do the same, especially south mudug/north mudug, their classed under one 'development fund' and Galkacyo is recognized for puntland, so it's not fair to swindle south mudug funds and build up North Mudug, while south mudug will become a waste-land since 'galmudug' development fund is for 'galgaduud' and that's it, since they control 'dhusomareeb' the capital.

In-fact galmudug development rate over-all is slower due to the fact there is no political stability between their capital 'dhusomareeb' and the rest of galgaduud, it's hurting their people development wallahi. But south mudug lack of development is totally explainable, north mudug takes it because their recognized by donors as the 'owners' of galkacyo the capital. Due to north/south mudug not in agrement, it's hurting south mudug the most, because north mudug is developing. They lose nothing since the fund are allocated to them because their recognized as the owner of the capital of galkacyo. They just inject it all in the north and say 'screw' south mudug.

So for all you cunts who say the DR is full of qabyalad, think again. Xaq daro ma jecli regardless who is doing it, even if it's my clan.
Recently PL & south mudug have Development agreement most should focus on south. Imagine you have road on north of the city and south of it only sand ?. Regard Nugaal its good step, also I remember Gaas mention same idea to mudug but I have no idea if they apply it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts