Nucleus Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nucleus

I appreciate you abaayo and I was just messing with you, don't take it personal. As for menace and bandit, f*ck you both. Leave nucleus alone.

This week I'm in love with the MJ matriarch, Dutchess.

S

Shamis

Nucleus I'm making some fluffy canjeero for you sis, kaaley gambarkaan ku soo fariiso yariisay, how dare they call you old at 26! :mad:

S

Shamis

Maybe if I was nice to @nucleus I'd be getting some of that oodkac&canjeelo:francis: Damn damn damn. Please don't let me eat digir like SS.:damn:

If you're not nice to my little sister you're not even getting macsaro iyo saliid with that digir (black eyed ones, not even red kidney). If you are, you'll get the top two, oodkac geel and shah bigeys ah.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If you're not nice to my little sister you're not even getting macsaro iyo saliid with that digir (black eyed ones, not even red kidney). If you are, you'll get the top two, oodkac geel and shah bigeys ah.
Alright ima be cool with Nucleus. Please for the love of god don't bring up saliid macsaro :vqbuyv0:I rather starve than eat something with saliid macsaro. Oodkac shaah rinji sounds great tho. :eating:How about beer? kiliyo? Or is that too much to ask for right now?:cryinglaughsmiley:

S

Shamis

My beer iyo kiliyo is the bomb, bisbaas baan ku kariyaa iyo yaanyo - are you ready for that level of skill? Beer on its own I make the normal way but kiliyo don't taste right with that method.

You don't like macsaro? :xgoltwn:z3zrULC:zhqjlmx:

Status
Not open for further replies.