Nuclear waste found in Berbera? Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought most landed on the Indian ocean coast, not the Puntland/SL/Jabuuti side from the Gulf of Aden....

What's Farmaajo going to do about this?

The comments say it's fake, I'm a bit suspicious seeing as the waste seems like it was poured on top of the sand and shows no sign of it being in a container.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Djibouti or Wadani are behind this propaganda. The UAE deal has been signed, theres no u-turns.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Exactly: Nothing.

The religion of democracy is incapable of producing good leadership.
¨
That's motor oil nigga. What's farmajo gonna do? Keep tab on all cars and instruct a new place for motor oil disposal :kodaksmiley:

Exactly: Nothing.

The religion of democracy is incapable of producing good leadership.

e9rVe.gif

Are you talking about Islam?:ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Somalis are so gullible, i bet folks in Berbera ain't sleeping tonight or coming near the beach anytime soon. "Waa suntii nukliyeerka, baxsada":cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Somalis are so gullible, i bet folks in Berbera ain't sleeping tonight or coming near the beach anytime soon. "Waa suntii nukliyeerka, baxsada":cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
They're having emergency Quran saar tonight.

The lady in the video is the funniest, how is she going on with the lie saying it stinks and you can't touch it:mjlol:

This is prob not even Berbera, but PL or somewhere in Somalia

Jamal

Al-Wala' Wal-Bara' |Kufr Bit Taghut| Imaan Billah
e9rVe.gif

Are you talking about Islam?:ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

Islam has produced the greatest leaders to ever walk the face of this earth.

The religion of democracy has produced only corrupt rulers & puppets who work for their own stomachs.

Islam has produced the greatest leaders to ever walk the face of this earth.

The religion of democracy has produced only corrupt rulers & puppets who work for their own stomachs.

:whoa:

Democracy has brought us Cigaal, the greatest Somali leader who ever lived. Who was also a Muslim so i don't see where you're going with this:ayaanswag:

They're compatible.

Jamal

Al-Wala' Wal-Bara' |Kufr Bit Taghut| Imaan Billah
:whoa:

Democracy has brought us Cigaal, the greatest Somali leader who ever lived. Who was also a Muslim so i don't see where you're going with this:ayaanswag:

They're compatible.

If that's your definition of a good leader then i won't bother debating with you.

It'll be like trying to explain the concept of light to someone who's lived in perpetual darkness.

If that's your definition of a good leader then i won't bother debating with you.

It'll be like trying to explain the concept of light to someone who's lived in perpetual darkness.

If Cigaal wasn't a good leader then i think you're ignorant, what sort of good leader do you have in mind:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts