NSFW: Xenophobic attacks have began in Durban, SA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don’t consider black South Africans humans, I don’t care what you say they are not one of us :nahgirl:
There are restaurants in South Africa that won't allow black South Africans to dine in, in 2019.... Let that sink in, but they've the audacity to kill Somali business men.... I don't feel sorry for them, infact I hope the whites wake up and enslave them again.

Was that too far?

I don't care.

Enslave South African 2019..

There are restaurants in South Africa that won't allow black South Africans to dine in, in 2019.... Let that sink in, but they've the audacity to kill Somali business men.... I don't feel sorry for them, infact I hope the whites wake up and enslave them again.

Was that too far?

I don't care.

Enslave South African 2019..
They even kill nigerians and ghanians there. It's no longer a white vs black thing. It's a Black ppl and other minorities vs thing. South african xoolos are the of africa. They make shabaab look like miskeen retards when they be shooting up truck drivers driving past.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Leaving emotions aside, what has caused these people to behave like primitive savages? Where did they get that mentality from?

Sadly, white nationalist are gonna use this as an example to suit their agenda since Anglos can’t distinguish between them and other ethnicities in Africa.

Leaving emotions aside, what has caused these people to behave like primitive savages? Where did they get that mentality from?

Sadly, white nationalist are gonna use this as an example to suit their agenda since Anglos can’t distinguish between them and other ethnicities in Africa.

Always blame the white nationalist haha.

Do Africans have no sense of responsibilty or accountability anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts