#NPK LR x Sparko - Free the Lane

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
These Somali kids are skinny . Don’t they get bullied in jail ?

even though the Somali kid is skinny he is devilish and has a reputation on road for the dirt he done, i dont think they will touch him. these kids are crazy sxb

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Nah they dont lol

have u been to belmarsh bro? or isis next to it, big man jail heard its a hell. only seen yoi feltham for a couple of months when i was 16 somali kids were ruling the landing

i bought a phone from a bidda yute and couple of days later the same yute tried to rob the phone back lool. uk jails full of snakey yutes.

Jungle

VIP
have u been to belmarsh bro? or isis next to it, big man jail heard its a hell. only seen yoi feltham for a couple of months when i was 16 somali kids were ruling the landing

i bought a phone from a bidda yute and couple of days later the same yute tried to rob the phone back lool. uk jails full of snakey yutes.
Never been belmarsh but i been scrubs, wanno and norwich. Belmarsh is double a cat still. Them mans charges are serious more time or if you just keep getting into it every jail digga d for example theyll ship you there too.

Trending