Now they are after our children

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUTRAGE AS SCHOOL GOING CHILDREN ARE JAILED AND FLOGGED BY GIRIFTU POLICE AT THE ORDERS OF THE D.O
By Almay Kalumanzula

"In Giriftu, 48 kilometers from Wajir ...this incident happened yesterday. Kids were playing in one of the field in Giriftu then, D.O of the area passed just next to the field and claimed that the kids throw stones to (sic) his car. He called a guy and asked him to note down the names of those kids.

Yesterday morning, D.O went to school and get the kids at the school and jail them. They spent last night in Giriftu cell and were today transferred to Wajir headquarters.
Wajir police desk denied to jail the kids since they are underage(age of the kids 13,12,10& 8 respectively) and the D.O left the kids in front of the gate-Wajir headquarter & went back to Giriftu.

I have been at Wajir police station for almost 52 minutes with my colleague Musa following the story -we tried to help the kids, it's very unfortunate that all police are misbehaving to an extent that, they denied the parents of the kids to write statement. We have tabled the matter to the police commander and the Human Rights"
IMG_2130.JPG
IMG_2131.JPG

The images are very graphic and I couldn't post, however you can see them at yassin juma's page.
Something else I don't want to see people asking in future where all these gays come from?

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
The images are very graphic and I couldn't post, however you can see them at yassin juma's page.
Something else I don't want to see people asking in future where all these gays come from?

could you post the link though as i wasn't able to find it

mahadsanid

Soomaaliyeey this is what happens when you fail to come together and build your country.

Your children, women and men are abused everywhere.

The amison soldiers are raping the animals also, my mum saw it on some Somali channel, the locals were complaining that they had to kill the animals after they are done with them.

Somalis are all talk, but no action. That is why they are cursed people. Not all Somalis, just those in Somalia. Ethiopia will rule Ogaden for another century if they don't stop with the qabyaalad and work together. That it's impossible to the Somali mind so I expect more areas to be colonised by foreign powers.

This is horrifying...

:what1:

Experiencing abuse doesn't turn you gay sxb, where are you getting this from

OUTRAGE AS SCHOOL GOING CHILDREN ARE JAILED AND FLOGGED BY GIRIFTU POLICE AT THE ORDERS OF THE D.O
By Almay Kalumanzula

"In Giriftu, 48 kilometers from Wajir ...this incident happened yesterday. Kids were playing in one of the field in Giriftu then, D.O of the area passed just next to the field and claimed that the kids throw stones to (sic) his car. He called a guy and asked him to note down the names of those kids.

Yesterday morning, D.O went to school and get the kids at the school and jail them. They spent last night in Giriftu cell and were today transferred to Wajir headquarters.
Wajir police desk denied to jail the kids since they are underage(age of the kids 13,12,10& 8 respectively) and the D.O left the kids in front of the gate-Wajir headquarter & went back to Giriftu.

I have been at Wajir police station for almost 52 minutes with my colleague Musa following the story -we tried to help the kids, it's very unfortunate that all police are misbehaving to an extent that, they denied the parents of the kids to write statement. We have tabled the matter to the police commander and the Human Rights"View attachment 21573View attachment 21574
@Menelik III You filhy raw meat eating piece of scum, you think laughing at this issue makes it funny?

Some people wonder why so many Somali's despise habashi's, this is it right here.

Typical habashi to laugh at Somali children being abused by Bantu's and habashi.

Karma's on its way for Ethiopia princess, just wait for it. Illahi will sort your people out.

Status
Not open for further replies.